MLB Playoffs

gingerbreadmann

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can i make the quick comment that the TBS announcers might try to be a little less biased towards the Angels. That guy was practically screaming and jumping for joy that Hunter got that hit. Good idea for a "neutral" station.

can i make the quick comment that the TBS announcers might try to be a little less biased towards the Angels. That guy was practically screaming and jumping for joy that Hunter got that hit. Good idea for a "neutral" station.

Sucks when it's happening to you doesn't it? Now you know what non-Red Sox fans go through with FOX and ESPN. :P Seriously, I think they're just happy the game got exciting. They've called it pretty evenly.

BB52Big.jpg

Sucks when it's happening to you doesn't it? Now you know what non-Red Sox fans go through with FOX and ESPN. :P Seriously, I think they're just happy the game got exciting. They've called it pretty evenly.

Chip Caray is a Braves man at heart. Most Braves fans (myself not included) HATE the Red Sox, for reasons I don't know.

Just seems like this entire series that they've been cheering for the Angels. And i've never actually noticed it on Fox or ESPN cause i always mute the TV and listen to it on the radio cause both their sets of announcers are idiots. I can't do it with this cause there's like a 10 second delay between the radio and the TBS broadcast

Should've gone to Papelbon when Masterson walked Vlad.

Of course, they couldn't, because they didn't even have Papelbon warming up. So :censored:-ing clueless, sometimes.

Tito has managed to get you a couple of World Series titles. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. There's no guarantee the same thing wouldn't have happened to Papelbon. It ain't over yet.

BB52Big.jpg

I think they've been fine.

That hit just prolonged the Angels season... seems like a reasonable reason to get excited, in my opinion.

Why the :censored: is Masterson still in the game?!

IUe6Hvh.png

Should've gone to Papelbon when Masterson walked Vlad.

Of course, they couldn't, because they didn't even have Papelbon warming up. So :censored:-ing clueless, sometimes.

Tito has managed to get you a couple of World Series titles. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. There's no guarantee the same thing wouldn't have happened to Papelbon. It ain't over yet.

I'll say what I said last year, the guy's one of the worst managers in the game when it comes to in game stuff. His only worth comes in the clubhouse. This is inexcusable... the kid clearly isn't effective tonight*...

OUT AT 3RD!!! The ball came out well after he was tagged.

*And by that I mean bringing Masterson back out for the 9th, not the 8th inning decision making.

IUe6Hvh.png

That hit just prolonged the Angels season... seems like a reasonable reason to get excited, in my opinion.

I know what he means though. When you're all caught up in a game like this and something goes against your team it seems like the announcers are rooting against you. It's rarely the case but it sure feels like it. Back in the 80's when The Browns were good, I used to swear that NFL announcers hated them and loved The Broncos.

BB52Big.jpg

I know what he means though. When you're all caught up in a game like this and something goes against your team it seems like the announcers are rooting against you. It's rarely the case but it sure feels like it. Back in the 80's when The Browns were good, I used to swear that NFL announcers hated them and loved The Broncos.

Actually in your case you were right Charlie Jones NBC announcer did have roots in Denver.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

He was out. The ball popped out well after the glove.

My question is why the :censored: are you squeezing in the 9th inning of an elimination game? You do that in the middle of June. Have to have confidence in the hitter to hit at least a sac. fly to take the lead. If not pinch hit with someone you do. Scioscia out thought himself there.

Archived