MLB Playoffs

gingerbreadmann

I don't see how Angel fans can stand the guy. Reminds me of Mike Gonzalez for the Braves, sans the weird ass motions on the mound. I'm pretty sure that guy gives his team and fans heart attacks on a regular basis.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's official. I don't want the Tigers to go after K-Rod this offseason. I hope to God he goes to the Mets or Yankees.

Granted, I don't see the Tigers often, but wouldn't Zumaya be a viable option at closer?

It's official. I don't want the Tigers to go after K-Rod this offseason. I hope to God he goes to the Mets or Yankees.

Granted, I don't see the Tigers often, but wouldn't Zumaya be a viable option at closer?

If he wasn't made of glass.

Thank :censored:ing god. New pitcher!

Don't be too sure. It's an elimination game in the playoffs, he's pitching 2 innings.

I can wish, can't I?

(I was talking about K-Rod, not Papelsmear, to clarify)

I know you were talking about K-Rod.

I'm glad the Yankees have Mo because that all but guarantee the Yankees won't go after him (and I don't see him going any place where he would set-up).

It's official. I don't want the Tigers to go after K-Rod this offseason. I hope to God he goes to the Mets or Yankees or White Sox.

Lets jinx the Twins, Yankees or White Sox and hope he ends up in one of these places. Plus the Tigers have a good young bullpen, hopefully next year they come to their full potential.

Also is this game ever going to end. I have to work tomorrow

... that wasn't even close.

This umpire is awful.

That's why you don't bitch to the umpire. He tried to buy a future call and it backfired.

EDIT: BTW they ran too late their. Can't wait till 2 outs to finally send the runner because he becomes meaningless if the batter makes out.

A Weaver brother is never a good sign. Believe me.

I know too well.

You and me both, but the difference is Jeff was actually good when he pitched for the Tigers.

Well he was beyond awful with the Yankees. Weaver for Ted Lilly was another one of Cashman's great moves (How in the world he got a 3 year extension is beyond me).

Yes! the game may end!

5-4 Los Angeles

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived