MLB Playoffs

gingerbreadmann

Mike Lowell just struck out looking on ball four. Red Sox got another two out run to tie the game at four, though. Battle of the bullpens from here on out... here's to seeing K-Rod in a tie game... ^_^

IUe6Hvh.png

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mike Lowell just struck out looking on ball four. Red Sox got another two out run to tie the game at four, though. Battle of the bullpens from here on out... here's to seeing K-Rod in a tie game... ^_^

Apparently the ump thought otherwise. B)

BB52Big.jpg

Fair enough. ^_^

It was a strike to Pedroia earlier, too, I guess... just an outside and low one.. :D

IUe6Hvh.png

Fair enough. ^_^

It was a strike to Pedroia earlier, too, I guess... just an outside and low one.. :D

So who wins it late for The Red Sox? I am betting on Youkilis.

BB52Big.jpg

Fair enough. ^_^

Whoever faces K-Rod.

edit: But when they showed Shields' HR's in Fenway stat, I thought it would be Bay for a sec...

IUe6Hvh.png

How do you know that a team has a mental block against another?

The Angels, AS A TEAM, are 2-49 AB against Papelbon. That is ridiculous.

To be fair Papelbon is one of the better closers and closers tend to have thos type numbers as they come on for 1 inning only most of the time.

EDIT: K-Rod is in; This one is over

Fair enough. ^_^

I'm praying you're right right about now... Youk vs. K-Rod, I like your chances.

IUe6Hvh.png

How do you know that a team has a mental block against another?

The Angels, AS A TEAM, are 2-49 AB against Papelbon. That is ridiculous.

To be fair Papelbon is one of the better closers and closers tend to have thos type numbers as they come on for 1 inning only most of the time.

EDIT: K-Rod is in; This one is over

I mean, that's understandable. Papelbon's great.

But dude, you can tell that there's just some mental block there when it comes to the Angels and them trying to hit against him. It's not the feeling I get when K-Rod's up there right now. You get the feeling that someone's just about to tee off up there right now, and I didn't get that feeling with Papelbon pitching to the Angels in their last at-bat.

But dude, you can tell that there's just some mental block there when it comes to the Angels and them trying to hit against him beat The Red Sox in the playoffs.

Fixed for overall accuracy.

Well, that too. :P But just against certain pitchers, that's the thing.

They're probably going to lose this one too. Bases loaded, two out. TROUBLEEEEEEE

Archived