New Michigan Adidas Basketball Uni's / New Court Design

wOOgiE

Thank goodness, I'm glad college ball unis are going back to rounded striped collars, it's how basketball unis should look. Great court, too.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

It's better than what they had, but for the love of Chris, Jalen, Juwan, Jimmy, and Ray, please have a maize alternate home uniform.

I finally had to throw away my old one (had it since 1998 - Maurice Taylor) and I'd love a new one.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I hate the two tone wood with the area inside the three point line a darker color. I also noticed and I don't know if anyone's picked this up, but there's a gap between the inner darker stained wood and the three point line.

I hate the two tone wood with the area inside the three point line a darker color. I also noticed and I don't know if anyone's picked this up, but there's a gap between the inner darker stained wood and the three point line.

The NCAA adopted a new distance for the 3-point line for the men. The women have the same 3-point line. This accounts for the gap.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Uniforms: good. They are simple and reminicent of their uniforms from the Fab 5 days.

Court: bad. The two-toned court is so played out. At least they centered "Michigan" on the end-lines after several years of it being right justified. I don't like the sky blue they used for the women's three point line, but it has to contrast with the color of the men's three point line and maize is probably too light to use so I'll give them a pass on this one.

Uniforms: good. They are simple and reminicent of their uniforms from the Fab 5 days.

Court: bad. The two-toned court is so played out. At least they centered "Michigan" on the end-lines after several years of it being right justified. I don't like the sky blue they used for the women's three point line, but it has to contrast with the color of the men's three point line and maize is probably too light to use so I'll give them a pass on this one.

I don't think the women's line is sky blue, that looks like paint trim tape to me. The court doesn't even look like it's close to being finished yet. I'd guess that the gaps will be filled in and the rest of the court will be stained to match the dark area inside the semi-circle.

I don't think the women's line is sky blue, that looks like paint trim tape to me. The court doesn't even look like it's close to being finished yet. I'd guess that the gaps will be filled in and the rest of the court will be stained to match the dark area inside the semi-circle.

You're right, that's definitley painter's tape. Blue painter's tape is so played out. :) They will have to paint a line there though, so I wonder what color they'll use. I hope you're right about the wood staining.

Pretty nice. Fab 5 was actually the first thing I thought of when I saw those unis.

(Too bad when I think of Fab 5, I think of "Timeout when there are none." :( Heartbreaking.)

Archived