Hammerheads Baseball Logo

jaha32

Here is my latest logo idea for a team. The one on the top left would be the primary while the one in the bottom center would be for the caps/helmets (and so could the one on bottom right on alternative caps). The others could be used for various different reasons. Also, I just had a website put on the web at designsbyhahn.com that I plan on updating as I do more and more logos if you want to take a look.

HammerheadsJPG.jpg

I really like this set, looks great!

One idea, though, is to make the tail on the 'S shark' in the bottom right picture just a little longer.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

there is actually a tail fin. the tail fin is closest to us. in the primary the tail fin is even in front of the words to enfisize how it all flows. this guy is just twisting and turning in an S like shape with different fins and bottom parts facing different ways. i think i may need to add one of those little fins that sharks have on their sides near the tail fin. that might help show what's going on. i wish this image was easier for you to identify how it flows. idk. maybe look at it longer. idk. i wish i knew how to fix it. i guess i'll try

These are awesome. Very nice work. I only have a few suggestions to take this to the top level.

I see what you are doing with the back fin, but its not working for me. I think the line needs to be thickened to keep consistant line weight, and just to show the back tail right now. My first thought was it was the backbone. Right now it kinda looks like a hammerhead snake. I honestly think you can have some fins and tails extending from teh S shape and it will still looks sharp.

Really rough, but this is what I'm talking about:

hammerhead.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of the crossed bats on the top left primary, I'm a much bigger fan of the top right primary with the suggestions I made.

Again, great work.

ahh. thanks pcqd. that does help. i will work on that. the primary on the top left was actually the very last logo i did in this set since none of the others had that primary logo feel to them. i didnt think the one on the top right would work since it just has the city name, and not even the whole name, but thanks for your help i will fix it up and post in on here soon.

Archived