Frosted Flakes new look

Top Shelf

Upgrade, but they should have kept Tony in the pose with his left arm up.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

They did - they merely flopped the graphic and corrected the inscription. Look at the knot on Tony's bandana. It's on his left on the old box, on his right on the new.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

They did - they merely flopped the graphic and corrected the inscription. Look at the knot on Tony's bandana. It's on his left on the old box, on his right on the new.

The old logo can't be used to add context to the new one. While you are correct that they just flipped the image, it is now his right arm that is raised.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Upgrade. I love the darker orange!

OT: Scars, who's the woman in your avatar and where can I see a bigger, possibly less-clothed picture of her somewhere?

That is Olivia Munn of G4's Attack of the Show

...and here ya go:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...a_Munn_Leia.jpg

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Interesting find.

I kinda had my own encounter with this exact same type of thing recently. Several mornings ago, during breakfast meal, while replacing individual cereal boxes that had fallen out of one of the dispenser bins on my DFAC floor, I picked up one of the boxes (and this is how you KNOW you're "cursed" as a graphic designer), looked at it...then did a double take and then, automatically, without even thinking about it, said to myself (out loud), "Total done redone their branding package!"...which, needless to say, prompted several strange looks from the soldiers passing by the line. One of them asked me what I was talking about. That's when I explained to him that Total cereal has a new look. His response? "Man...you must REALLY know your products!"

Heh... :D

Anyway...this is what I was talking about:

OLD CEREAL BOX ON LEFT VS NEW CERAL BOX ON RIGHT

F25-2509204-4100bg.jpg51WN7FGK0XL__SL500_AA280_PIbundle-5.jpg

And here's another take (with special Breast Cancer Awareness artwork, but you get the point):

may_18_2008_013hkhj.jpg

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived