First Post

killer24

Hey Guys,

I think I have lurked around long enough, so I registered today and I have to say I have a lot of respect for the work that is on this forum. I have been tinkering with a few ideas and have to say I have been inspired by some of the talented artists on this board. So here is my first posted concepts. Enjoy!

Copy and Paste

Bruins Home

Bruins Away

Bruins Alt

Any and all comments are welcome!

I think the "Disgruntled Bear" logo on the shoulders is a little too big, and there's at least one too many stripes for my taste.

However, the alt is definitely an improvement. I like the Black better than the Yellow... though I don't know if "Disgruntled Bear" is that much better than "Content Bear."

:D

edit: oh, and welcome to the board!

Welcome to the board, this is some pretty solid work. Very nice production, and nice job on the alternate, I give you props just for drawing that striping pattern. :D i'm not a huge fan of that X-line logo though, or any of them for that matter, but I do like your nostalgic concepts. Seems to be where a lot of people on here want them to go. I pitty da foo who don't like these.....sorry.

Welcome aboard.

I don't like the bear, it's too X-line. The striping colors on the alt are much better than the gold Charlie-Browns they use now.

Your home and away jerseys are way too busy. Cut down on the stripes. Shoulder stripes don't mix with high arm band stripes. If you need to have both, minimize the arm stripes and lower them to the ends of the sleeves.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

fist of all welcome aboard. everything u have is nice, but u should replace the x-line logo with a logo simular to the fist bruins logo (bear with "bruins" over it), like what toronto did with the old-style leaf a couple of years ago (an idea from an old thread). i would keep the B logo as the primary on the third. no other logo (bruins logos at least) look good with that stripping pattern.

Welcome. I remember way back when I joined (actually is was only a month or 2 :P ) Some nice work there on the jerseys. Good work. I love the X-Line logo WAY more than Yoogie Bear on there current ones. However, I was never really a big fan of the jagged-stripping on the 3rds. Just my opinon, however. Good work though.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I love the white jersey. The dark jersey is solid too.

I am not fond of the bear and would just use the current one, however.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

while the bruins' jagged third is one of my favorites, just slap the B on there and be done with it, that is the only thing that needs to be done. i'm damn sure people would talk about what a nice third the Bruins have if that were the case.

setting my crazy agenda aside, bienvenidos and welcome too. nice work, except your home jersey looks like the bastard child of the Blackhawks and Rangers...probably NOT what you'd want a Bruin jersey to look like ;)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Hey, thanks for all the feedback. Yes the X-Line logo is not a great replacement but untill they come up with a great looking bear's head what's a guy to do. I really do think the black alt is a big improvement over the current yellow third. With the regular set I was trying to go back to the glory days of Bobby Orr, while still updating the look somewhat. Again thanks for all the feedback.

That alternate jersey is awesome. I've never seen that logo before! Did you design it or is it a fairly new official Bruins logo?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived