Bobcats 5th yr patch

pagan696

http://media.charlotteobserver.com/smedia/...filiate.138.jpg

its the new logo ball with a 5 on it. (still hunting a larger image)

and on the website it looks like a new wordmark configuration

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/y...873_2022_145140

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

IDK, everytime I look at anything associated with this team I think to myself "Why did they decide to do that?"

I just don't think they've gotten much right with the branding of this team. Of course my comment has little to do with the patch, which I don't think is all that bad. But, they just can't seem to get it "right" IMO when it comes to the look of the team.

I mean for god's sake, whats up with that jersey? The wordmark and number is just horrible.

...much like nearly every other expansion team in their first five years?

Actually, most expansion teams in recent years make the playoffs at least once within their first five years (the Rays, Preds, Thrashers, Blue Jackets, and Texans are anomalies in that respect-though the first three did get playoff experience later down the line)

bYhYmxh.png

Hooray, 5 years. What a milestone. Break out the bubbly.

LOL!

FWIW, the average new business doesn't make it past its 2nd year, so there must be something working down there.

Yeah, Bob Johnson's got no cash and is running a paper-thin outfit. I think he has a skeleton staff of scouts and front office personnel working for the Bobcats right now. And virtually no marketing dept.

Would anyone bat an eyelash if this franchise went and disappeared tomorrow?

LOL!

FWIW, the average new business doesn't make it past its 2nd year, so there must be something working down there.

How popular are the Bobcats in Charlotte anyway? I don't know, it just feels like their's not much fan support for them, esp. compared to when the Hornets were still in town. Then again, still being new (and still pretty bad), I guess any unpopularity is to be expected. Still, I can't help but think there are probably many other cities that would be extremely enthusiastic about having a team.

At least it isn't as bad as the Nashville Predators 5th season patch, which said, "Five Fangtasic Seasons".

I didn't believe it until I saw it :blink:

6771.gif

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Archived