Redesigning the MLB Series

raysox

The A-Stars as stand-alone logos look different than the A-Stars that are used in the wordmarks. You should definitely make them identical if you're planning to use them in both like that.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some people are going to rip you to shreds anyway, no matter how much time you put into it. I swear some people on this site don't appreciate the work that some people do.

Ok, I wanted to put my 2 cents in on this, jayjackson, don't take this in the wrong way because I don't want to be mean or anything, I just strongly disagree with you. (sidenote: I love your MLB 2028 thread).

Anyway, I know I have been guilty of bashing a few people that don't deserve it, but really, people are being way too sensitive. People on this site need to learn how to take C+C. I know that you, specifically, have many times gotten into arguments about this very subject, defending newer members who you feel are being "bashed". Really, those people just need to learn how to take constructive criticism and apply it, so that they make their concept better. And we do appreciate stuff, just not recolors and the like; stuff that doesn't take any time is therefore not appreciated.

So just do your thing and don't worry about what anyone else thinks.

But, that's where you are wrong: he does need to worry about what other people think. That's how you improve your concepts. And once you learn to take C+C the right way, you in turn become a better designer.

So, you obviously don't have to listen to what I say, but you really should stop telling newer people on the board to disregard "bashing", because that's just not a good idea. The people that don't listen to C+C just post what they want, then argue with people that are trying to help. That's not the way to go.

I hope I got my point across, because sometimes what I am thinking doesn't exactly come out right while I am typing.

Point taken. Thank you for your comments. That is the difference between you and some other people. You disagree respectfully. I have gotten a little heat for the "Don't pay attention to anything" comment. I just want to explain that I don't want people to not take the C+C. I just don't want people to be afraid to post because of the overwhelming negative comments that people get. So new people, by all means take the C+C. Just don't be afraid to be bold with your work (as I have been with some of my 2028 concepts)

elliott, again as always I appreciate your input on this matter and I seem to have gotten the wrong message across. I hope now things have been cleared up.

Hey again. I have a redesign for the Twins. I changed the primary, and cap logos. I based the primary, after a Twins pennant I have. I also changed the "TC" logo with the T from the script. So here's what the logos look like. Updated 11.13.08

MIN-1.png

I actually, really like the cap logo. Now on to the jerseys, I didn't change much because, I think they have a solid jersey set.

MINJrs.png

So thats 3 down. C&C please, I'll update them, if you think there's a problem with it.

I love this primary that you have for the Twins, it is great!

As for the TC logo, I like the T, but the C doesn't do it for me. It seems too plain compared to the T.

I thank you for leaving the uniforms, because they have some fine uniforms, but I think it would be interesting to use a non-pinstriped white jersey as an alternate.

These are well-done concepts so far and I really hope you keep this going and finish the series.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

i don't know if this would make it look better but i am trying to imagine your tc logo with the top portion of the c behind the t like in the twins current logo

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Hey guys, I have my redesign of the Padres. I think that navy is overused in baseball, and that brown is extremly underated. So I brought back the retro feel with this concept. So I hope you like!

SD.png

The colours are really unique. Now moving onto the jerseys, I used retro jerseys from the 70's

SDJrs.png

It may be way out there, but I kinda like them, C&C Please

also, if you have the MLB Number sets, PM me please

i don't know if this would make it look better but i am trying to imagine your tc logo with the top portion of the c behind the t like in the twins current logo

CAP.png

like that?

great work, i am enjoying these. and a question for you, is the light blue rays uni in your avatar real or just something for fun?

yeah its fake, i asked LEWJ if he could include it in the avitar

and, spoiler alert, i plan to do a light blue rays jersey

haha. I guess I didn't do a bad job with that./

But boy would I love to see that...

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Hey guys, sorry for no concept yeterday. I had baseball practice, then got a black eye at baseball. So I couldn't really do anyhtin after. But I have one for today! It's for the Diamondbacks. I really like the snake d logo, and the A logo, and I was messing around, and made a solid logo combining the two, here it is.

ARZ.png

Now for the jerseys, I wanted to do something different. So I made the away jerseys sand colour.

ARZjrs.png

Well that's it for this concept. Does anyone have any requests?

C&C please

Archived