Bills logo concept

TurnTwo

I like it overall but here are my ideas.

1: add some red to the actual logo, just a bit.

2: seperate the back legs, they look like they are tied together and as a result he looks like an animal on a spit with out the fire.

3: Cola :censored: is right, tweak the eyes a bit.

looks a bit cartoony...i think because of the eyes.

That's my main issue with it.

I'm not sure what to do about it, though.

try making the white of the eye much smaller...focus on the dark blue being the main portion and focus of the eye. that should help a bit.

I've never seen a more disinterested buffalo! He kind of looks... agitated. A buffalo who is making such a leap would certainly have more of an expression on his face. Keep working on the eyes and mouth - those are the weakest part of this. As is, I see this more as a minor league or Japanese-league logo - which isn't a bad thing, but probably not what you were going for.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

bills-1.gif

C&C please!

Reminds me of that episode of Family Guy where Peter finds out he's black and stops smiling for the camera. The buffalo's facial expression is almost the same as Peter's.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

2nd version is much better, but it needs the tail. I like how you're trying to keep the same profile of the current Bills logo while incorporating both blues. I think the horn would look better if the inside curve was the same as the outside. I agree that it looks a bit cartoony, maybe add some more ripples to the fur?

stoneraizersig.jpg

I actually liked the first one alot better, the second one needs his tail back, and I like the mouth and nose alot better on the first one, because to me the second one looks more catoonish then the first one.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived