Bucs To Sign Jeff Garcia

CrookedThumb

I used to really like him with the 49ers.. he carried my fantasy team very well... he dissapeared sharing duties in oackland... will he share with the Bucs?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I used to really like him with the 49ers.. he carried my fantasy team very well... he dissapeared sharing duties in oackland... will he share with the Bucs?

i hope not, he is a really good fantasy back when he is the go to guy......plus, i plopping hate michael pittman.

Go Browns! (Hey doesn't Shark hate Brown-as well as Garcia?) ;)

LOL, just reading this thread, that's amusing.

Then I hop over to TSN.ca, and see this minor headline:

Brown joins Sharks

Fortunately for the the Chief Xover Chef, in this case Brown is the person's name, not the colour.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Go Browns!  (Hey doesn't Shark hate Brown-as well as Garcia?)  ;)

LOL, just reading this thread, that's amusing.

Then I hop over to TSN.ca, and see this minor headline:

Brown joins Sharks

Fortunately for the the Chief Xover Chef, in this case Brown is the person's name, not the colour.

Good one.

I was tempted when I made did Shark's SF Giant football crossover in Madden, to make Garcia the QB, or to show Garcia completing a big play against them, but I resisted. (Besides those sorts of things can come back on you too)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

All I know is, with Roger's raw naked football, and his 'living to give,' if I'm ever on the east coast and I drop my wallet, I'm kicking it to Ottawa before I pick it up...

THAT BEING SAID, with Garcia a Cleveland Zephyr, I hope he does go to the Browns, just so his travel time to play for the Zephs doesn't affect his on-field performance.

you got a gay joke for that one, Rog?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

You know I only put up the gay joke because it was Jeff Garcia.

That said...

Let's see....hmmmm.....uhhh......how about this one?

"Zephyrs fly outta Browntown."

And no, I am not gay. I am just completely unoffended by the lifestyle.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

And no, I am not gay.  I am just completely unoffended by the lifestyle.

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

:cry: I was looking forward to your response to my custom made joke for you.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Lighten up--my comments were not directed at making fun of you--just pointing out an irony--and irony is funny. (If you ever see an irony in anything involving me--point it out)-- I can't speak for everybody else here--but I can assure you I meant no disrespect or insult towards you--if you took it-well I can't help that.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

oh funny? tell me, WHERES THE HUMOR??

I find all this crap about as funny as a trip to an oral surgeon for a root canal!

christ, man! lighten up....it's a damn message board, for god's sake. if you can't take a little jibe, you should leave...i don't care how long you've been here for....i don't care if you are a friend of Chris, Chairman of the Iron Crossover, or He-Man, master of the universe....you really have a problem with your anger and should deal with it.

here, maybe some smilies will help.

:D:birthday::D

oh funny? tell me, WHERES THE HUMOR??

I find all this crap about as funny as a trip to an oral surgeon for a root canal!

Yeah, didn't you leave once? With a big diatribe and all? WHy don't you either stick to that, or chill out, and let folks be. There was obviously no disrespect intended. Get your panties out of your ass.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

once again, these two trolls find something to be involved in that they have no business to be

no matter how much you "care" about it or not, post count and how long Ive been here DOES matter. I suggest you clowns learn your place and mind your own damn business. All you accomplish with your little "reactions" is baiting. Dont like what I have to say, then DONT READ IT! If nothing was directed torward you STAY OUT OF IT!

grow up and learn to be productive members of this community, if that is at all possible

Dont like what I have to say, then DONT READ IT! If nothing was directed torward you STAY OUT OF IT!

grow up and learn to be productive members of this community, if that is at all possible

maybe you should follow your own advice!

Alright, you know what. You need to chill. You get mad and then you start yammering on about post numbers and yatta yatta yatta. Your such an attention freak it's getting ridiculous. You start some big commotion about leaving, then you stay, and let me guess...you're going to leave again because not enough attention is being payed to the almighty shark.

Joel and Paynomind have done nothing but contribute to this board, so if you want to start bringing up importance to the board, bring this up.

Your act is getting tired and you need to relax. Get some counsling, maybe even another name, and stop contradicting yourself. You express yourself in a very immature way. If you had just stated calmly and maturely that you didn't want to be spoken about then we would have understood. Instead, you decide to bring down everything in your path, creating bad blood.

:cursing::cursing::cursing:

Can't we have a week go by without this coming up?

I've only got two things to say about this:

1. Shark - Yes, there are a few people around here who are earning a reputation as notorious button-pushers, but not everyone is out to get you. I'd suggest disregarding 90% of the comments as the same kind of good-natured jabs that you'd get from the guys you hang out with. When you overreact, you only encourage that 10% to keep going.

2. Everyone else - just because the words Brown, Garcia, Bay Area, Shark, and a few others appear in a post, you are not required in any way to automatically reply with something aimed at Shark. I'd get sick of it too if I knew it was going to happen every day. When humor becomes predictable, it's really not funny anymore.

Let's get this thread back on topic, OK?

-Uncle Joe has spoken. :mad:

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Archived