Anaheim Ducks concept

eRay

Well all, here is my take on the Ducks. I have had this waiting in the wings for a while now(pun intended). I finally sat down and finished up some little things, and now it is ready to fly(pun intended). Firstly, I changed the Black to Dark Green. I felt it fit in with their identity much better. I also changed their Gold to more of a Dirty Gray color. It is definitely a unique combo in sports. I then altered their existing uniform design to flow better, show off their new colors, and work better on both jerseys. I brought back the Disney duck head as a secondary only. I like the idea of them actually having a duck head in a logo, Also, I thought the colors added to the logo well. Well, this is my quack at the Ducks identity(pun intended and forced). And as always, remember when it comes to hockey I'm just a designer, I'm still not a playa(Big Pun intended).

ducks1.png

C&C!!

These are pretty nice, but their is something about hem that isn't sitting well iwth me. It might be the main logo I think that should be on the shoulder while the Ducks old logo should be placed back on the front. And then suitute the orange with gold.

HOwever then they will be using Stars colors and I don't know how Ducks fans would feel about that.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

It looks good eray. The only problem is, and I know since these are concepts and not for real use, the Ducks would not be able to use the old duck face logo since that logo is the property of the Disney Company. That is why they changed their logo to begin with. Disney sold the team but kept ownership of the Might Ducks name and logo. But forgetting all of that, you have a reaqlly sharp looking uniform set there.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

My first instinct was to say "eh, it's been done before", but I'm not sure I've seen one of these with those specific colors. They really work well together.

I'd lose the disney patch, and the silver C, and go with a white helmet with the white jersey (or maybe silver?). Other than that, looks great. The pants are fantastic.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

everything is great, but i think you should either get rid of the green sholders on the white jersey or add some colored sholders on the green one so they match

Not a bad idea, but not necessary. I like the idea of colored shoulders on white jerseys, as those jerseys are more plain. I think it looks great. Also a plus because it's a primary home uniform that's not black, red or blue. Good color scheme. And unique. Something NHL teams tend to shy away from.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Very nicely done but in my opinion you should lose the grey and just go orange, green, and white. Also on the primary logo switch the green and the orange around because on the home uniform the green outside makes the logo look small if you know what I mean. Also the orange logo is a bit hard on the eyes and I think that it would work best as an accent colour only.

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

Very solid start. I really like the green and orange, but I'm not sold on the grey. I think if you replace the grey with gold, you will have an excellent analogous color to work with. It'll warm the uniforms up with some color, as well. I agree about the shoulders, like one of the previous posters said. And, why have the old Disney logo? It doesn't match the D logo in line weight or overall feel. There were clearly made by different hands. I would like to see you come up with your own duck head. I think you can do better than Disney. I realize I'm saying a lot of negative things about this, but overall, I really like the concept. Just assume everything I didn't say was good.

This looks nice, even if the color combo does scream "University of Miami". The only change I'd make: Get rid of the Disney logo, make the "D" the secondary (which is what the "D" by itself should have been all along) and either make a whole new primary or just use the wordmark for the front of the jersey.

CCSLC signature.png

Archived