Giants Red Jersey

Bigballs99

Will the Giants be wearing red against the Eagles this Sunday? Usually the Giants site will make mention of it, but there's nothing on the site about it. The past 3 seasons they wear it the after the Thanksgiving weekend only against an NFC East team.

20082415437.png

1802008673140.png

9782008672056.png

888200868440.png

Will the Giants be wearing red against the Eagles this Sunday? Usually the Giants site will make mention of it, but there's nothing on the site about it. The past 3 seasons they wear it the after the Thanksgiving weekend only against an NFC East team.

nope. joe skibba has said they're not wearing them at all this year.

sig2024.png

nope. joe skibba has said they're not wearing them at all this year.

Woohoo!! Party time!!!

Turns out the Giants red alternate jersey has been relegated back to 'fashion jersey' status.

Honestly, the G-Men might wanna wear the Bill Parcells-era throwbacks as alternates (just like the Vikings with their Mid-Late 70s throwbacks, or the 49ers with the scarlet red jerseys from the 1980s, or the Bills with the mid-1960s unis).

YOZXkBG.png?1

The red. Same style of stripes on the Pants.

The stripes are different and not just the color. the inside stripes (the white) are much thinner than the other stripes. The Giants have equal space between their stripes.

So to further prove that the Giants look nothing like Ohio State.

Pantone could could compare the reds, but that may be the only thing similar. Oh, wait. The Giants use red while OSU uses Scarlet, never-mind.

Well check out their white unis, they remind me of OSU more than the red.

The red. Same style of stripes on the Pants.

The stripes are different and not just the color. the inside stripes (the white) are much thinner than the other stripes. The Giants have equal space between their stripes.

So to further prove that the Giants look nothing like Ohio State.

Pantone could could compare the reds, but that may be the only thing similar. Oh, wait. The Giants use red while OSU uses Scarlet, never-mind.

Well check out their white unis, they remind me of OSU more than the red.

Again, I can hardly tell the difference...

55B87AF9D111431B814600A06ECCF723.jpg

0e1dcb01c683ce63260f998d616b3d4d.jpg

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

Oh, wait. The Giants use red while OSU uses Scarlet, never-mind.

As I always say - names for colors mean nothing. Scarlet, Red, Burgundy, Crimson, Cardinal - I've seen them all describe the exact same color.

That being said, here's a comparison of the Giants' Red with Ohio State's Scarlet:

NewYorkGiantsRed_9999_SOL_SRGB.jpg <--> OhioStateUScarlet_9999_SOL_SRGB.jpg

I hope not, they look like Ohio State in those jerseys.

I can hardly tell the difference.

09000d5d804167c0_gallery_600.jpgFlorida_Ohio_State_Football_NY216290x412.jpg

Wait, so which one is which?

I wouldn't have been able to tell myself except that Jim Tressel is sporting an Ohio State logo in one of the pictures and The Dallas Cowboys are in the other. That's how I figured it out. It was pretty tough though.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

Archived