Football (that's fútbol) Poster Series

gordie_delini

Great work as always, Brian. My only criticism is that the MLS ones seem uninspired compared to the others, but you've already pledge to improve those. I'd love to hang the Chelsea one.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not even a huge soccer guy, but I'm lovin' these. Especially the logo abstractions at the bottom... it makes every club's imagery seem iconic. These would actually make some pretty cool t-shirts.

Portsmouth's traditional home kit is a blue shirt, white shorts, red socks. The red and white stripes are to connote the shorts and socks. And ManU will be up soon ;)

Off topic, but I wish Pompey would go back to this look. I don't mind the Canterbury template, I just don't like the all blue.

Untitled-1-1.gif

Sig by TalktoChuck

Brian, these are absolutely top-notch. I could see these selling extremely well to supporters across the pond. I can't think of any type of motto to go along with my two sports loves - Winthrop University and the 49ers - but I'd buy one in a heartbeat.

I especially like the EPL ones - you know my love of Latin and all. Again, absolutely excellent job.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

I know this is asking alot, but is there anyway you could turn some of these into desktop wallpapers? I don't think I'm alone in thinking that would be an awesome thing to do. I would even be inclined to buy one off of you if need be.

thanks, guys. Tex, at some point I am indeed planning to create desktop wallpapers. Perhaps I'll do this on a request basis, since doing all of them at multiple resolutions would take more hours than I have available. And Beatnik, the Flying Monkeys nickname is one my favoritse ^_^

OD_Signature.jpg

Archived