2009 NHL season thread- Part II

jkrdevil

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have NO idea how long ago these were taken, but these are from a Sens halloween party.

n691705124_5757002_5040.jpg

n691705124_5756991_4005.jpg

n691705124_5757019_239.jpg

n691705124_5756794_4320.jpg

n691705124_5756790_5833.jpg

n691705124_5756581_7360.jpg

All I can say is these came from Sugar Ray's facebook. ^_^

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Awesome!

:D Gave me a good laugh thanks #1 Sens Fan Neon!

Just means I don't have to photoshop him into a dress anymore. ^_^

Comedic Gold for a Leafs fan ( or a Sens fan not really sure anymore) no matter how many times they see it. :P

I honestly have not yet let this stuff settle in. It is just... so... random. I love it! Ammunition for life, baby!

Although...

Belfour_Sundin_drunk1.jpg

Ed_Belfour_drunk.jpg

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Awesome!

Comedic Gold for a Leafs fan ( or a Sens fan not really sure anymore) no matter how many times they see it. :P

I honestly have not yet let this stuff settle in. It is just... so... random. I love it! Ammunition for life, baby!

Although...

Domi and some jail bait? :P

Hi, how are you?

Awesome!

Although...

Domi and some jail bait? :P

Hey now, don't judge the legend! If he wants to cheat on his wife with someone less than twice his age, than he is more than welcome to! lol Keep in mind this is a pretty old pic, so he is long since single and a hell of a lot older!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

To Montreal

Scoring and Defense is just brutal, Price is just there for the ride and isn't helping the cause, I wonder how Happy Guy will be after tonight

As for us we haven't won in Anaheim since 04' and that will continue but I think we really earned that point and it's up the road to LA for Tomorrow

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Epic win from the pens last night. Holding the best team in the NHL to no goals for 2 1/2 periods, then showing absolutely no quit after they tied it, but rather, even more determination to get the next one... something we havent seen from them all season... then winning it in the shootout (where Crosby did not fail, for once).

oBIgzrL.png

Canucks with another come from behind win. They can't keep on doing this, they have the potential to be a great team yet they continue to be inconsistent. Luongo needs to get on his A game like Sundin has and get this team into the playoffs. The goals he let in tonight were very weak and I expect a lot more from him.

Archived