Conference Championship gear

scraw28

That Cardinals gear is so... so... so surreal looking.

Why? After being a Bucs fan since '83, and seeing the Angels win the World Series, nothing shocks me any more. Heck, if the Lions win the Super Bowl in three years, I'll just shrug my shoulders and say, "And?" Heck, Duke can win a National Title in Football. We've seen the Red Sox win TWO World Series, so anything is possible! Well, except the Cubs winning the World Series.

That Cardinals gear is so... so... so surreal looking.

Why? After being a Bucs fan since '83, and seeing the Angels win the World Series, nothing shocks me any more. Heck, if the Lions win the Super Bowl in three years, I'll just shrug my shoulders and say, "And?" Heck, Duke can win a National Title in Football. We've seen the Red Sox win TWO World Series, so anything is possible! Well, except the Cubs winning the World Series.

The real winners here are those in the underdeveloped countries who receive the teams that "won" the conference championship/Super Bowl merchandise.

Yeah, right...the Cardinals will make the Super Bowl when the Rays make the World Series.

Oops...

In the spirit of good karma, yesterday I wore a Rays t-shirt underneath my AZ Cardinals jacket.

Anything that might help.

^_^

Yeah, right...the Cardinals will make the Super Bowl when the Rays make the World Series.

Oops...

In the spirit of good karma, yesterday I wore a Rays t-shirt underneath my AZ Cardinals jacket.

Anything that might help.

^_^

Sounds like when I had the Victorino t-shirt underneath the McNabb jersey watching the Eagles take out the Giants last Sunday ...

Great minds ...

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Archived