San Diego Chargers

HarperK

I got the idea for a brand new Chargers re-brand, and it doesn't include powder blue. In my opinion that is best left to the true throwback beauties. I took it upon my self to make the everyday color scheme that of the Dan Fouts era Chargers. Uniforms to follow...

CHARGERS.png

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

wow, as soon as i saw the wordmard, I knew i would like it. I think you should include the powder blue as an alternate though

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Looks promising...i htink the biggest mistake SD made was not including the numbers on helmets....maybe there's a league rule against it now or something, but i doubt it.

I actually think there is a league rule against it, and it only allows it for throwbacks...i guess like a grandfather clause type deal. I am def using helmet numbers for my unis, but for realism purposes, you can imagine without if you want :)

I got the idea for a brand new Chargers re-brand, and it doesn't include powder blue. In my opinion that is best left to the true throwback beauties. I took it upon my self to make the everyday color scheme that of the Dan Fouts era Chargers. Uniforms to follow...

CHARGERS.png

Looks really good! I would like to see the numbers on the helmet as well!

brandonjbrown

reds.png

brandon11.png1975Reds.png

Alright here are the unis i came up with. I am happy with how everything except the pants came out. I dont mind them, but theyre not as unique as i hoped for, but at the same time i refused to do bolt overkill. For the alternate jersey for this set just assume the traditional, original powder blues.

CHARGERS1.png

Alright here are the unis i came up with. I am happy with how everything except the pants came out. I dont mind them, but theyre not as unique as i hoped for, but at the same time i refused to do bolt overkill. For the alternate jersey for this set just assume the traditional, original powder blues.

CHARGERS1.png

Beautiful. Put white inside the three blue stripes on the pants, that'll make it perfect. What is that typeface any way.

~?~

Great job on this concept. Fist off it was a wonderful original idea with the logo and wordmarks, then the uniforms just topped off the whole deal. The only tweek I might suggest is putting white on the pants between the blue stripes to break up the yellow. This is something that would look good on the field in action.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

CHARGERS1.png

I like it. THe numbers look great and I like the pants striping. The design is nice and it looks good but I can't see them wearing this. Its a middle ground between their currents and their previous set. I think if they wanted to change they would go back to the original powder blues or the navy set the owner liked.

yankees-1.png

Archived