salejerseys.com

charger77

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does look slightly off, but it looks good enough to fool anyone who doesn't post on these boards, basically. Plus, it's really good for being only $45. I just might have to get a Zetterberg winter classic eventually.

Edit: Crap, they don't have the winter classic jersey now. Well, regular Zetterberg might work.

My Jersey

malkin3.jpg100_2022.jpg

Does anybody have a quality pic of a current Malkin pic to compair it to?

-Dan

Not bad...I may have to pick up an Ovechkin model.

Does anyone know if they have a combined shipping rate?

I'm not sure why it looks like that in the pics, but when I look at it (the jersey itself, not the pic) I can't see the reverse of the logo and can barely see the fight strap.

-Dan

I'll concede that it could be the flash on the camera...they do have a tendency to skew looks of items...

Counterfit or not, I don't know. I have no tie to lightinthebox.com what so ever. Side by side, I can't tell any differences between this Edge and my 2 other Edges (Toronto and San Jose). I am pretty happy with this jersey. I just like to pass along good jersey deals when I find them.

-Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Anyways, if we're against counterfeiters here, then why are we buying from them...?

Just sayin'

A recession economy will do that to you.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty much a lurker (blogger term) here and just wanted to say that the guy from Distant Replays e-mailed me yesterday to tell me I wouldn't be getting my Marlins jersey. My credit card has been charged which makes it worse. Majestic stopped filling his orders because he wasn't paying them. I now wish I had gone through the guys in Rockford, IL. I enjoy all the banter and information I get here. Cheers.

Archived