salejerseys.com

charger77

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey fellas:

Has anybody purchased from this China based site?

www.salejerseys.com

I'm guessing it low quality counterfit city.

What do you think?

-Dan

I think you are correct in your assessment that they will be cheap, fake knockoffs.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

When a company uses video game graphics to promote their jerseys, they can't possibly be a reliable source.

Mind you...using team logos that have been gone for almost 10 years...see the Milwaukee Brewers.

Buying from these type places (this site and that lightinthebox.com) is very tempting...But there is no way the items can be very good...

When a company uses video game graphics to promote their jerseys, they can't possibly be a reliable source.

Mind you...using team logos that have been gone for almost 10 years...see the Milwaukee Brewers.

Buying from these type places (this site and that lightinthebox.com) is very tempting...But there is no way the items can be very good...

Has anybody purchased from the above bolded company? I ttoying with the ideal of seeing how bad a Malkin fake $29.99 would get me.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Has anybody purchased from the above bolded company? I ttoying with the ideal of seeing how bad a Malkin fake $29.99 would get me.

Hey, there at lightinthebox.com, I was reading all the reviews... almost of them are positive. But, mmmmmhhhhh... were those reviews written by true buyers? ;)

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Hey, there at lightinthebox.com, I was reading all the reviews... almost of them are positive. But, mmmmmhhhhh... were those reviews written by true buyers? ;)

This review was part of the white Patrick Kane Blackhawks jersey

Kane Jersey, Jan 22, 2009

By stups360

Got the jersey within a week of ordering. Awesome jersey, size was bigger than I thought it would be. Only thing was the shoulder patches were from the home(red jersey) white tomahawk head, green shaft. But anyways, jersey is awesome, no complaints here. Will buy from again.

The products look good, but nothing says what the picture shows and what you'll get are anywhere close. $29.99 for a Kane sweater? $19.99 for a Roethlisberger jersey? I'd bite on that. Who wants to be the guinea pig?

I don't think I would trust lighinthebox.com. Check out this Walter Payton jersey. I have never seen a patch like that, and certainly not with GSH incorrectly written as GHS!

http://www.lightinthebox.com/Chicago-Bears...81-_p27132.html

According to the memorial patches listed on this site, that would be the correct patch. I will search for a photo to make sure.

I don't think I would trust lighinthebox.com. Check out this Walter Payton jersey. I have never seen a patch like that, and certainly not with GSH incorrectly written as GHS!

According to the memorial patches listed on this site, that would be the correct patch. I will search for a photo to make sure.

But it says GHS...

6fQjS3M.png

But it says GHS...

That is how the patch looked.

I hope the link works.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2113/214901...820f5350e_o.jpg

Yeah..on the site its gonna be all good reviews...They are not gonna put negative testimonials on their site. Do a google search for them...Some good reviews...but alot of bad as well...And one thing I keep seeing mentioned is the shipping costs....Sure, the jersey is $30...but apparently the shipping is double that....Again...Who knows who is writing those things...Could be disgruntled buyers who nitpick every little thing...

I too would be curious as to what the stuff looks like and how the buying process goes with the two aforementioned outfits.

Based on some reviews on a blackhawks blog...a few people got the jerseys and said they couldn't tell a difference between them and retail replicas...I took the plunge and ordered a Patrick Kane winter classic jersey from lightinthebox.com. I ordered it on Jan 24 which was right before Chinese new years. they said they'd be a bit slow because of that so gave me a 5% discount. (Sweet!) I just got a confirmation that the order shipped last night and now its in Shenzen...wherever that is. So it appears to be coming to me slowly. I did expedited shipping and my total was $58.34...so if everything works out looks like I'll get almost a 75% discount.

I'll keep you all up to date on that.

Based on some reviews on a blackhawks blog...a few people got the jerseys and said they couldn't tell a difference between them and retail replicas...I took the plunge and ordered a Patrick Kane winter classic jersey from lightinthebox.com. I ordered it on Jan 24 which was right before Chinese new years. they said they'd be a bit slow because of that so gave me a 5% discount. (Sweet!) I just got a confirmation that the order shipped last night and now its in Shenzen...wherever that is. So it appears to be coming to me slowly. I did expedited shipping and my total was $58.34...so if everything works out looks like I'll get almost a 75% discount.

What is the difference between expedited shipping, standard, and air mail? Also, I wonder if anyone has purchased a jersey through them before and posted a picture of the jersey in hand after they received it. I'm thinking about getting the Martin Havlat jersey but I wonder if the lettering is authentic or not?

But it says GHS...

That is how the patch looked.

I hope the link works.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2113/214901...820f5350e_o.jpg

They did it like a monogram. Last name in the middle, first name on left and middle on right. I was confused at first too when I got that exact jersey, but I KNOW its a mitchell and ness. That looks pretty accurate from the photo. But to be honest to me it looks like they just take the photos from other places online..

I will be very interested in how this turns out for you.

I will be very interested in how this turns out for you.

Me too, keep us posted! I'm looking at that Kane jersey as well.

Archived