Oklahoma City's Mascot Revealed

roxfan00

Oh my god, ya'll have to click on the "read my story" button on the website.

Rumble's story is about as jumbled as the Thunder's logo. He climbed a mountain? He was struck by lightning?! The "thunder god" let him live and made him bipedal so he could immortally roam the land in search of terrible basketball?!!

He's like a character from Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

And found a group of men that could "jump higher, run faster, and dunk more acrobatically than anyone else"? Seriously, that story is a joke.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Rumble' here looks about as sorry as the team. He looks deprived, and rather damned by the gods than blessed. Ah well, the old saying goes, like mascot, like team.

But hey, maybe they'll buy my Thundering bison design during the off-season and give me a free set of courtside tickets for a game or two!

A man can dream.

'Rumble' here looks about as sorry as the team. He looks deprived, and rather damned by the gods than blessed. Ah well, the old saying goes, like mascot, like team.

But hey, maybe they'll buy my Thundering bison design during the off-season and give me a free set of courtside tickets for a game or two!

A man can dream.

Ian, my friend, I say this cuz I care; Let it go, man.

B)

Just dont be a greeter on Black Friday, unless they give hazard pay.

The Sonics are gone, I know that the fans in Seattle are upset, and maybe they will get them back some day, but there is a person in these mascot costumes, and he has to feed his family.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I bet the big mascots like

The Phoenix Gorilla, The Phillie Phantic, San Diego Chicken, and Mr. Met make allot of money.

I have never seen an exact amount and I saw an old article that said some dont make much, but MLB and NBA mascots make the most money.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived