Cincinnati Bengals To Unveil New Look On March 22

TruColor

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... any bets the Bengals will use the new varsity "B" as a primary logo helmet? I personally like the primary varsity letter logos, like Oakland A's, TO Argos, Packers "G", etc. I STILL like the orange tiger stripes on black helmet that was mooted here @ CC a couple months ago. Does anyone have that graphic that someone womped up? Can it be referenced in CC archives or is that part of the old site host? Black Bengals helmet w/orange jersey, it'd be TUFF, I tell ya! B) And oh yes, Greg Cook & Mike Reid, now THOSE were All Pro Bengals!! :grin:

"The Amazing Fabwell... Knows All... SEES All... Tells NOTHING!!

what i'm amazed by is the B has no outline, no depth, not showing, no nothing. Very simple, boring, plain.... PAINT-ish, if you ask me.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I don't mind the new word-mark. Although, I feel it reads it bit too close to the "FALCONS". It does explaing the font for the "B" now. I htink we were all wondering where that came from.

The "B" in the BROWNS "Football Logo" is very close to the "B" in their word-mark. The word-mark is a bit taller and compact. But, I would say that it's the same font.

This is the 3rd wordmark treatment in a row that follows the same routine. Check out Seahawks and Falcons.

These are straight (horizontal-no bend) letters in a single color. The city name is proportionately smaller, and I think it's in the same font as the team name. If someone wanted to do a comparison of these three new wordmarks, it'd be great to see them together. (Hint)

I wonder why they are going "dull" on us? I can understand not wanting stuff too complicated for reproduction, but this is tooo simple.

I don't mind the new word-mark. Although, I feel it reads it bit too close to the "FALCONS". It does explaing the font for the "B" now. I htink we were all wondering where that came from.

The "B" in the BROWNS "Football Logo" is very close to the "B" in their word-mark. The word-mark is a bit taller and compact. But, I would say that it's the same font.

The Falcons also switched from a great wordmark to boring crap.

As for the Browns, they have their new wordmark on some jerseys, and their old on some as well...

Archived