Owens to wear 81 for Bills

Top Shelf

After much speculation the Buffalo Bills confirmed on Thursday that their newest wide receiver will wear the same number he always has for his 13 NFL seasons. Terrell Owens, thanks to second-year wideout James Hardy, will don number 81 for the Bills in 2009.

Hardy wore jersey number 81 as a rookie for Buffalo in 2008, but had worn number 82 in college at Indiana University. The Bills announced that Hardy will wear jersey number 84 in 2009.

The club also announced jersey numbers for three of their other recent acquisitions.

Quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick will wear number 14.

Cornerback Drayton Florence will wear number 21.

Center Geoff Hangartner will wear number 63.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1...7e-9f809e543f4e

IeHVybT.png

That Bills website looks extremely sub-par.

Haha look at the pictures at the top of the screen, they are terrible quality.

Also, not too big of a surprise for TO, nice of the other guy to give his number up though

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

You know "the media" is dying to somehow make controversy out of this non-story.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I remember when he came to the Eagles, Billy McMullen was already #81. He didn't find out he was being forced to change to #80 until he looked at the team's website that day and saw that they were selling Owens #81 jerseys. He then looked at the roster page, and saw that he was re-assigned #80.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

That's perhaps the most boring official team page I've ever seen.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Well you can pretty much write off the Bills for the next season. Owens is a cancer, I don't get why GM's are blinding themselves from that.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived