Sign in to follow this  
Blitz

"Slapshot" the Eagle takes over DC

OK, So after the Diversity of the Buffaslug thread I had request for other cities.... I racked my brain for a long while to find a city with a symbol that would work. I decided to give it a go with Washington.... Some came out better than others, let me know what you all think!!!

wash.png

Ok, So by popular demand - Atlanta!!!

I had serious problems tying in the Braves - apparently using the Falcon only works on 3 out of 4...

ATL2.png

This is certainly an interesting idea, and in my opinion it works even better than the buffaslug example (probably just because the slug looks so goofy in general).

Brillant! Great work, I really like the Redskins one. Long live the Weagle- the greatest logo in history.

I actually like the Wizards one. It's a little busy for my taste, but maybe it's because he reminds me of Magikoopa, I dunno.

300px-SMG_Magikoopa.jpg

The Redskins one actually had me laughing... good work on all of these.

These are amazing, you did a good job. If I were to request another city I would say Atlanta with the Falcons logo.

Interesting idea, I'd say the best one is DC United, but I also really like the Capitals one. My least favorite would probably be the Redskins.

The reason that you like the Capitals one is probably because it is a real logo. :P

The Weagle should REALLY be DC United's logo (fits PERFECTLY there).

And I agree about the Atlanta Falcon being the next "takeover logo" in the series.

Bump for Freddie the Falcon!!!

The Falcons conversions are great, but where is the Braves falcon holding a tomahawk?

Atlanta looks great. I love the Thrashers one.

What about... a fleur de lis, for Nawlins?

The Falcons conversions are great, but where is the Braves falcon holding a tomahawk?

Like I said above, the Braves one just didn't work... I'll keep scratching my head - maybe try again.

These are fantastic. I love how you used the real head logos for the Hawks and Thrashers instead of just recoloring. Great job.