Oregon Ducks add new helmet

BigDmo

chrome helmets... when's that going to happen?

the ducks will try it before anyone else, and i've been waiting to see it for years :) ever since i saw my first chrome goalie mask in the NHL.

the ducks will try it before anyone else, and i've been waiting to see it for years :) ever since i saw my first chrome goalie mask in the NHL.

I chromed my entire car with chrome bumper paint and buffed it to a mirror finish back in '85. On a sunny day you could not really look at it in direct sun. I got pulled over and was given an inspection ticket, however there was not a law against it. So I got off. It faded after a few months. So I think chrome helmets could only be used for night games. And really shouldn't UNLV be sporting all the garish duds. When I think over the top. I never think Oregon. Ever.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

does Oregon really think they are cool for bringing out a different helmet jersey... whatever every other day?!?! seriously!!!

so we have a green, yellow, white, silver and charcoal green helmet....

does anyone know if they are looking into an invisible one?

temp.png

does Oregon really think they are cool for bringing out a different helmet jersey... whatever every other day?!?! seriously!!!

so we have a green, yellow, white, silver and charcoal green helmet....

does anyone know if they are looking into an invisible one?

FacePalm_qjgenth.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I don't get it... was this supposed to be the worlds first April Fool's joke that was more likely to be true than not?

Wow... you "fooled" us into thinking Oregon would add another useless part to their uniform package. How about I fool everybody into thinking the sun will come up tomorrow? :rolleyes:

I chromed my entire car with chrome bumper paint and buffed it to a mirror finish back in '85. On a sunny day you could not really look at it in direct sun. I got pulled over and was given an inspection ticket, however there was not a law against it. So I got off. It faded after a few months. So I think chrome helmets could only be used for night games. And really shouldn't UNLV be sporting all the garish duds. When I think over the top. I never think Oregon. Ever.

As long as it was good for you, who cares about laws?

Archived