2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Logo

NEW.ERA

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just don't understand why the World Cup couldn't follow the lines of what the U-20 in Egypt looks like with a major symbol of the country and that's it, the colors are awesome but I agree it's a bit to busy for my tastes.

932948_medium.jpg

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I just don't understand why the World Cup couldn't follow the lines of what the U-20 in Egypt looks like with a major symbol of the country and that's it, the colors are awesome but I agree it's a bit to busy for my tastes.

932948_medium.jpg

That would be a good idea as the Egypt one is pretty good looking.

jNTsTyQ.png

So this templete is extending to the next world cup ?!?"!!

please God, I hope not.

FIFA decided to go with consistent branding for their events after the 2006 World Cup. Of course, they started small, by incorporating the 2002 World Cup logo into the 2006 logo. They liked the '02 logo so much they made it the Men's World Cup equivalent of the Olympic symbol.

Visit Blogging the Bracket, SBNation's Bracketology and College Hoops Rambling site and Follow me on Twitter

Reasonable minds can differ, but I'm right. - Jay Bilas

First, The Brazil 2014 site doesn't have any official logo up.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/brazil2014/index.html

Second, the South Africa 2010 logo was launched at the end of Germany 2006.

Third, no domestic or international media has reported anything about it.

Finally, the logo has been posted only at WIKIPEDIA!

Just look at it. It's obviously a fake.

Chillax, people! Lighten up!

This was obviously released just not that long ago, there's nothing on the Fifa Website but there is on Wikipedia and this isn't the host logo.

533px-2014_Brazil.png

This logo has to be a fake. The alignment on the left side doesn't match, the Brasil part of the logo is too bright compare to the FIFA part of the logo which is darker. The yellow borders just doesn't look right.

untitled21.jpg

Redskin IS a racist term, no matter how Daniel Snyder tries to spin it.

Exactly that's what confused me that there is nothing on FIFA's Website and Fifa has been good with their logos and they would be smarter then this but it does look very real.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

932948_medium.jpg

That would be a good idea as the Egypt one is pretty good looking.

This logo could be real, but not for debut. If you wanted to mirror the Eygptian logo, the only monument/global symbol which Brasil could use would be Rio's "Christ the Redemer". Look it up if you have no idea what I am talking about.

I don't think that FIFA would want to place a religious item into their sport. What else would they use since the Final would be in either Rio or Sao Paolo? I really don't care, but this could the an unreleased logo.

When I look at this logo it screams Mr.Sparkle to me....

Mrsparkle.png

But does this logo banish dirt to the land of wind and ghosts?

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

• 1 year later...

Archived