Alabama Crimson Tide

MG helmets

I LOVE the numbers on the helmet and woul never want them to change, but also love the script A logo and think it looks good on a helmet. I alos would love to see the grey spread out throug the uniform (there is a reason why they have grey masks). And the use of white helmets on the road would be great to see again from a long-time fan.

I don't expect many of you to like it, but it works for me.

bama-concept.jpg

I love this, not crazy about the pants but I love love LOVE the Helmets, I didnt know the 'A' would look that good. Your Florida one's are nice too, you should do the whole SEC!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I like the helmet, very simple yet classy. I'd say ditch the grey on the pants and add it into the middle stripe of the pants. Do you know what I mean, it's kind of hard to explain.

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

to explain the gray if I could:

in 1860, the school was transformed into a military school with many cadets going on to serve for the confederates in the civil war. the military unifroms won by the cadets were gray. in 1865, Sherman burned the school down. The school re-opened in 1871 as a university again.

Years ago when it would have been easy to change the facemasks to white to reflect the school's official colors, it was decided that they would keep the gray masks to honor the military tradition the school had during the civil war. So the gray masks they wear today are not necessarliy as part of the football tradition of the 60's and 70's.

That's why I included as much gray as I did.

to explain the gray if I could:

in 1860, the school was transformed into a military school with many cadets going on to serve for the confederates in the civil war. the military unifroms won by the cadets were gray. in 1865, Sherman burned the school down. The school re-opened in 1871 as a university again.

Years ago when it would have been easy to change the facemasks to white to reflect the school's official colors, it was decided that they would keep the gray masks to honor the military tradition the school had during the civil war. So the gray masks they wear today are not necessarliy as part of the football tradition of the 60's and 70's.

That's why I included as much gray as I did.

I like the gray as an outline for the numbers and as the facemask color, but it kinda sticks out on the pants, I think you should do like Starshockey said and Color the pants white and make the stripe layout go crimson/gray/crimson on the pants.

The update looks awesome! Even though their uniforms are looked at as "untouchable" I would love to see them wear these, even if it was just for 1 or 2 games.

I love the whole design. Alabama is one of those teams that need to change their look, I know it is old-fashioned, but they are like my favorite team, they are in need of a major update.

spacer.png

The white pants version is a lot better IMO.

I never thought that anything other than the numbers on the helmet would work, but that script A works beautifully. I find myself loving the white version, nice job.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Archived