NBA Alternate Jersey Designs

indepent8

The whole set is pretty clean until you get to the shorts "feather" effect. I would straighten that out.

Also, I would outline the logo with white so it doesn't get lost and shrink the shorts number down (the shorts number is pretty cool, though).

Good job. I like it.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Hi,

Sorry I'm a newbie and want to have a go at creating a few uniforms. Can anyone tell me how I can get my hands on the template that was used for this Hawks top?

try the Paint Templates thread near the top of the concepts board. It has all different kinds of templates for different sports. Just click on the link you want, right click Save Picture As, and open up in Microsoft Paint. Then go to town with the colors/logos/scripts/whatever...

ccslcsig2.pngccslcsig3.pngupdate.gifccslcsig1.pngccslcsig4.png

"That ball has a hit in it, so I want it to get back in the ball bag and goof around with the other balls in there. Maybe it'll learn some sense and come out as a pop-up next time," Mark "The Bird" Fidrych

Archived