Mets road alternate

Discrim

i think this is pretty cool. Mr. Met should be on one of the Mets jerseys, nice job putting him in there. Putting the skyline on the jersey is really cool. It says 90s NBA to me, but that's not a bad thing. (The Bucks had a jersey with a buck across the chest, the Suns had the streaking basketball that looked like a sun. Those designs were interesting and original). The jersey becomes instantly recognizable even if the 'New York' script was covered up. And great job getting rid of the black, that needs to go. 9/10.

Since I commented yours, could you please comment mine? I'd really appreciate it. My concept is titled "revised KC alt logo," and should be near the top of the board. It is very raw, and is not the final design. I am not asking for your vote in the poll, I would really just like to hear some comments. I need more than 2 opinions on how to revise it. Thank you!

ccslcsig2.pngccslcsig3.pngupdate.gifccslcsig1.pngccslcsig4.png

"That ball has a hit in it, so I want it to get back in the ball bag and goof around with the other balls in there. Maybe it'll learn some sense and come out as a pop-up next time," Mark "The Bird" Fidrych

Great work again, my friend. You never seize to impress me with your concepts. Keep up the good work.

i think this is pretty cool. Mr. Met should be on one of the Mets jerseys, nice job putting him in there. Putting the skyline on the jersey is really cool. It says 90s NBA to me, but that's not a bad thing. (The Bucks had a jersey with a buck across the chest, the Suns had the streaking basketball that looked like a sun. Those designs were interesting and original). The jersey becomes instantly recognizable even if the 'New York' script was covered up. And great job getting rid of the black, that needs to go. 9/10.

Since I commented yours, could you please comment mine? I'd really appreciate it. My concept is titled "revised KC alt logo," and should be near the top of the board. It is very raw, and is not the final design. I am not asking for your vote in the poll, I would really just like to hear some comments. I need more than 2 opinions on how to revise it. Thank you!

That is getting on my nerves a little that you keep saying that. Maybe if you would not keep asking people after you gave C&C on their concept, then more people might comment on yours. And a helpful way to get your message across- post a link to the topic in your sig. No hard feeling, okay?

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I am very reluctant to say this, but the black might work better than the navy.

Right but he is trying to create a sublimated effect, and black would kinda counteract that.

Awesome. I am a fan of some of your recent alts, this and the Dodgers are really good. At first I was a little iffy about the contrast between silver and orange on the numbers, but now I like it. White just wouldn't work, gray ties in nicely with the pants.

I kinda love this. I wish the skyline was a little lighter, but it works as is too. The Gray really completes it, but I keep thinking what it would look like with Orange on Gray instead of Gray on Orange. Could work. Either way this is great and would actually work well on field. Can't always say that about your ideas.

That's actually rather sharp looking. The lack of black is really nice but I'm really loving the skyline worked into the jersey. Reminds me of those ancient Flyers jerseys I did once with the Philly skyline but this is executed so much better. Great work here.

Archived