Flag Signatures

heernumurr

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I have two requests please. If so I would like a Pittsburgh Penguins one with this script under this logo and whatever design you come up with on a black flag. Also, I would like a Pirates one with this logo on a black flag with whatever design again. These look really good, great job.

Thanks,

Mike

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

Woah! These are great!

If possible could I get:

--Red Sox home script, white background, with the same stripes as the Pens flag, but with the inside and outside stripes the same length, and with navy inside stripe, white middle stripe and red outside stripe.

--Celtics home script, white background, with the same stripes as the Pens flag, but with the inside and outside stripes the same length, and with gold inside stripe, white middle stripe and green outside stripe.

Hope this makes sense. Thanks A TON!

RedSox2.pngCeltics.pngVikings.pngBruins.png

BOSTON.png

avatar by crkraider22, signature by crkraider22 and chestnutz

I don't want to request any, but I must say; this might be one of the finest signature designs I have seen. Excellent work.

You know what you could do is make these in wallpaper sizes, that would look mighty fine.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Take your time with mine, these are great.

I would like the W flag what they display at wrigley after a win.

heres a pic for reference:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...mmemoration.jpg

thanks a ton! these are beautiful

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Archived