The Clink Room

Brandiose

Hey guys, it's Jason & Casey over at Plan B. Branding-

Wow, this our first post on Creamer Boards! We've been visiting for years, and we always love receiving critiques by the guys most passionate about the craft. Few boards do such killer job brainstorming and keeping the entire community inspired - including us.

We wanna let you know we just opened The Clink Room, an after hours clubhouse in the back of Plan B. Branding's studios (The password is "New England Clam Chowder")...

We created the The Clink Room just for the sports logo community. We're gonna feature never been released concept logos, share what inspires us, and chat about our approach to designing for Major League and Minor League Baseball clubs. Some of things planned for the community clubhouse include...

The Editions

New Era Caps featuring alternate interpretations of our clubs' official logos, taken from our development process. These Limited Edition caps are tricked out just for sports logo designers and cap enthusiasts. Keep your eyes peeled.

Collaborations

Many of you have either called or emailed us about how to break in to the sports logo business. We're looking for ways to collaborate, so if you have ideas we'd love to hear from you.

Your Designs on New Era Caps

Finally, have you always wanted to see your designs embroidered on official New Era Caps? Through our relationship with New Era, we're working to make that dream come true. More on this to come.

See you guys at TheClinkRoom.com,

Jason & Casey

Creamer_Signature.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey guys, it's Jason & Casey over at Plan B. Branding-

Wow, this our first post on Creamer Boards! We've been visiting for years, and we always love receiving critiques by the guys most passionate about the craft. Few boards do such killer job brainstorming and keeping the entire community inspired - including us.

We wanna let you know we just opened The Clink Room, an after hours clubhouse in the back of Plan B. Branding's studios (The password is "New England Clam Chowder")...

We created the The Clink Room just for the sports logo community. We're gonna feature never been released concept logos, share what inspires us, and chat about our approach to designing for Major League and Minor League Baseball clubs. Some of things planned for the community clubhouse include...

The Editions

New Era Caps featuring alternate interpretations of our clubs' official logos, taken from our development process. These Limited Edition caps are tricked out just for sports logo designers and cap enthusiasts. Keep your eyes peeled.

Collaborations

Many of you have either called or emailed us about how to break in to the sports logo business. We're looking for ways to collaborate, so if you have ideas we'd love to hear from you.

Your Designs on New Era Caps

Finally, have you always wanted to see your designs embroidered on official New Era Caps? Through our relationship with New Era, we're working to make that dream come true. More on this to come.

See you guys at TheClinkRoom.com,

Jason & Casey

Is that the red or the white?

Welcome aboard, guys. Sounds pretty cool.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

This sounds sort of like the Disco Cafe. Or is it Cafe Disco?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I'll give it a more thorough look after lunch, but sounds awesome for now, guys.

Your strategies and approaches to sports identity has always been one of my favorites. Seems you guys leave know stones unturned to develop the right solution, and then you follow through with excellent graphics after the planning is all done. Kudos to you guys, and your creation of a place like that for people like us is much appreciated.

Brighthouse field is one of my favorite parks, including major league stadiums. I love spring training there.

2 questions. Are you guys involved in the Harrisburg Senators renovation project?

And was the life savor "C" clearwater logo scratched, because i've never seen that before.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

PhilliesPhan1325: We love BHNF too! We're not working on the Senators renovation. However, we did develop the latest Senators look with the mayfly. We're planning to chat more on this project at The Clink Room.

ColorWerx: Pantone obsessive-compulsive types are welcome! What do you think of the Goe System?

Creamer_Signature.png

ColorWerx: Pantone obsessive-compulsive types are welcome! What do you think of the Goe System?

I may have mentioned this already (I can't remember), but I was told by a Pantone employee that the Goe System will eventually replace PMS. The "official" stand is that Goe is just an additional set of colors, but I think everyone can read between the lines.

I already have all 2,000+ Goe colors (in both Coated and Uncoated) in my Color database ready to go (RGB, HTML, CMYK, Lab, Formula Ink values, blah, blah, blah). I also have matched all of the current MLB teams to the closest Goe colors.

I am ready to Go(e).

PhilliesPhan1325: We love BHNF too! We're not working on the Senators renovation. However, we did develop the latest Senators look with the mayfly. We're planning to chat more on this project at The Clink Room.

You have opened a whole ball of wax with that question. (approximate color of wax, PMS 726).

:P

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Wow, this looks great! One of my favorite companies to track has just made it 100 times easier to do so. Bookmarked.

Oh, and welcome to the Boards!

That's a fantastic resource, and a new bookmark I intend to visit regularly.

On the limited edition caps, some suggestions for collaboration. Heck, these aren't so much suggestions as they are promises to purchase multiple caps in size 7-1/2 if offered:

1. Gothamite's insanely excellent proposed Brewers cap, with the old Braves M on a gold beer bottle cap.

2. The gold-beveled block W that Todd Radom designed for the Nats in 2004 or 2005 to match the DC logo. I would order a case of these if they were ever available for sale on any terms. If a cap lasts two years, then a supply of 24 should be enough to see me through. I know Plan B and Radom are kind of competitors, but both are similarly excellent in the field, and anyway this one rejected design is just too important to let industry rivalry prevent it from seeing the light of day some way, some how. (Though I admit that it's only a supposition based on indirect evidence that Radom designed this one.)

20082614447.png

Your site is superb. It's absolutely fantastic to see people with your caliber of talent around these parts. I am eager to see what the future holds for the convergence of these two groups.

Archived