Nhl Jersey Of The Year

stimpy

the best new jersey of the year (vintage included)  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

to look at the jerseys click here

www.nhluniforms.com and find 2004

also tell why they are your favorite

the vintage bruins are really cool i pick those

they should use those has there fulltime jersey

edit: by the way i forgot to add pheonix so "none" his pheonix sorry about that...

I would've said Columbus if the shoulders weren't black. That bugs me to no end.

With that being the case, I have to Minnesota. I think it does a great job of honoring MN's hockey history, providing another profitable uniform design to the mix, all while keeping in their identity.

I would've said Columbus if the shoulders weren't black. That bugs me to no end.

With that being the case, I have to Minnesota. I think it does a great job of honoring MN's hockey history, providing another profitable uniform design to the mix, all while keeping in their identity.

minnisota is a close second in my book.

Even though I love the Ducks one, I picked Columbus because it is a huge improvement over their other jerseys. Dallas, Minnesota and Atlanta's jerseys all sucked really bad. Only the Boston, Edmonton and Montreal Vintage ones look decent. The All-Star jerseys were passable, yet colored wrong.

You should have added Phoenix to the list.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

You should have added Phoenix to the list.

Certainly would've beaten some of the stuff out I'm sure.

I agree with Roger here... Columbus' is such a big improvement...

This year's field was pretty mediocre, although not nearly as bad as others. Certainly Dallas and Atlanta fell flat on their faces. The vintage throwbacks aren't exactly 'new' jerseys, so they don't count in my books. Minnesota did something nice, but then again, they already have a nice identity package.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

columbus has hands down the best third jersey in hockey. When you look at it it actually looks like a blue jacket that would have been worn by some guy in the civil war minus the numbers and patches and such. I have seen them wear it several times and it is an absolutely gorgeous sweater. I like it, I own a rick nash one and wear it to all the games I go to I love it. It is my favorite jersey in hockey.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

I voted for teh Blue Jackets I like their 3rd jersy logo allot, and even if Phoenix was tehre I woul have still voted Columbus. Its a much nice logo then the stupid CBJ.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I love Minnesota & Columbus 3rds. :hockeysmiley:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

i voted for the bruins.

i hate the third jersey, and i strongly dislike the home and road jersey...

those vintage jerseys are EXACTLY what the bruins should be wearing full time. either those, or the 80's jerseys. they're timeless classics.

so, since this poll was for the best NEW jersey, i've gotta vote for one of the oldest of the new jerseys :) the bruins vintage set.

no insults...im really surprised the mighty ducks didn't get any votes being probably the best jersey they ever had...I like it i'm not really sure what other people think though

its because its a la kings jersey with "anaheim mighty ducks" across the front, and a "MD" patch on the shoulders. why they didnt add jade is beyond me.

Archived