Toronto Blue Jays Road Uniform Mods

TruColor

Well, the (Blue) Jays have modified their 2004 road unis for the second time since unveiling them...

They're still Gray, but they've removed the numbers from the front, and made the numbers (and lettering on the back) Dark Silver. Trimmed in Silver and Blue. Still gonna be hard to read. Still using Black caps.

WHY DON'T THEY USE MORE BLUE???

hey creamer, are you sure you work for a major league team? ;)

sounds like changes for no particular reason other than for the sake of change...and THEN you gotta consider this is the second change since they unveiled the damn things. what, is the next change gonna actually be making the hats blue?

as the gray jay flies

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

LOL this is bizzare I guess we wont know what the Jays roads look like for sure till we see them. I guess they shoudl have thought more about the design before they released it in teh first place.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Is it just me or are the Blue Jays having identity problems?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Is it just me or are the Blue Jays having identity problems?

First it was trying to find the Blue in Blue Jays, now they can't decide what they want to wear. Does this sound like anybody's girlfriend or wife?

I saw, I came, I left.

changes in 04:

Opening Day: Jayz dump black jerseys for graphite ones

Day Two: Jayz replace blue with teal

Day Three: Jayz replace teal with blue

All Star Break: Delgado trots out in powder blue uniform

September: Jayz restored to Blue Jays with return to blue hats

:D:D:D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I actually saw a blue hat with the new logo on it at my local Source For Sports. If it weren't for the fact that it doesn't fit my head at all, (and that it has a big white banner that says EST. DUNEDIN on it) I probably would have bought it.

Am I the only one who absolutely loves the new logo? I love it more than any other logo they've ever had. And I love the black hat, although a midnight blue would be better. If only they made the numbers and letters on the uniforms blue (or actually used the letter and numbering style on that Roy Halliday Pez Dispenser), then we'd be set.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Am I the only one who absolutely loves the new logo?

i'm with ya on that one!! i really do like it. its a very slick, fast, menacing looking logo. as much as i like the graphite/black hats (im picking a graphite one up soon) i still wish they were navy blue. theres far took much black and silver. the road jerseys should be regular gray with navy blue #s on the front and back.

i absolutely love the new logo and the new graphite hat. thats why i bought one, it looks great.

i also saw a blue hat, and it wasnt as good as the grey IMO, didnt look right with the logo

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

The new logo is not bad but the jersesy teh script and teh hat colors are not good. The new logo will look good on a traditional blue hat and they should have kept their old script logos.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived