EA Custom Teams Thread

Brave-Bird 08

I noticed alot of people started posting their EA Custom Teams in the thread that was started to basically discuss the new feature on the game. So, I figured we should just start a thread where people can show off what they have made in the concept forum instead.

For starters, here is a replication of my former high school... Marietta High School Blue Devils. I always would make them on the older games for ps2, so to get to make a more accurate design with the team builder is amazing!

Home1.jpg

Road2.jpg

nothing too amazing...but just something to kick it off.

...and just for kicks! here is a highlight from them in 2006-2007. the uniform has changed a bit since.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the idea of this thread a lot. Here's the link in case anybody needs it:

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/ncaafoo...create_a_school

Here is my take on the Chicago Blackhawks as an NCAA football team:

(sorry forgot to save in png)

Home:

Blackhawksncaa.jpg

Away:

blackhawksncaaaway.jpg

Alternate: (from this year)

blackhawksncaaalt.jpg

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Just search the "Author" field for EddieRayDesign and you can look through the teams I have made. So far, I have my old High School, 2 team logos I made up for icethetics competitions, and my proposed Maine Beacons D-League team identity. I will keep adding because it is addictive as H-E-Double Hockey Sticks.

P.S.-I swear it is worth the trouble of searching for my designs.

Just search the "Author" field for EddieRayDesign and you can look through the teams I have made. So far, I have my old High School, 2 team logos I made up for icethetics competitions, and my proposed Maine Beacons D-League team identity. I will keep adding because it is addictive as H-E-Double Hockey Sticks.

Did you create the Beacon and Guardian logos? The jerseys are good, particularly the badge for New York. I don't particularly care for monochrome jerseys but different strokes. The Olympiques logos might not show up well, it's hard to tell with the shine EA put on the helmets.

hookembuckyvi4.jpg

Here is mine, I used the Seahawks full bird logo as the main logo, and the colours are taken from it.

ncaacreateateam.png

Since taking these shots I have added numbers to the shoulders.

for the complete team, search Toronto Hawks

Prattville (AL) Lions (as of 2008):

phshome1.png

phsroad1.png

2003 (my senior year):

phshome3.png

phsroad3.png

phsroad2.png

The only downside about these designs is that I wasn't able to put any text (PRATTVILLE) on the front of the jersey. I had to use the two versions of the logo as the primary and secondary logos.

I wish the uniform builder was more extensive, like it allowed you to be able to download the templates and customize them to put into the game. I also wish they offered the ability to put in custom numbers. Those are the two big obstacles in being able to get my Troy concept made.

I went all redesign-y, and made a new look for the U of Houston Cougars. This stuff is insanely fun, but I'm guessing that the novelty will wear off pretty soon. I'm not in this for the game, I just want to design! Anyways, here the uniforms are, all modern and flashy as befits UH.

Home Primary

Road Primary

Home Alt

Road Alt

scotland_fifasig.png

Ok this is my first time EVER making a "concept" of sorts. The colors aren't great but I wanted something unique. I used the Long Beach State logo and TRIED to change it into an "LR" instead of an "LB" but it didn't really work.

Here I give you the LBRU Hurricanes!

Home Set

Away Set

Home Alt

Strange alt...

And, of course, the "Smurf" Alt

I didn't really know when to use the green helmet so I just kinda threw it in there.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

The Blackhawks one inspired me to do the Bruins (And I am even in the process of making the actual roster! ...like THAT will ever get finished. :P)

bruinshome.png

bruinsaway.png

bruinsalt.png

yowzers! my Kennesaw State Owls one looks strangely close to this...just giving u a heads up haha

Here are the Kennesaw State Owls!

KSU is located about 20 mins north/west of Atlanta in Kennesaw, GA. It just moved to D1 in all major sports, but they do not have a football team...which is bizzare for any school in this state. The logo is not a concept.

Home1-1.jpg

Road1.jpg

Home2.jpg

I also finished Georgia State...they will have a team in D1 in 2010...but they have not unveiled uniforms yet.

I went all redesign-y, and made a new look for the U of Houston Cougars. This stuff is insanely fun, but I'm guessing that the novelty will wear off pretty soon. I'm not in this for the game, I just want to design! Anyways, here the uniforms are, all modern and flashy as befits UH.

Home Primary

Road Primary

Home Alt

Road Alt

i always wanted to see houston wear blue jerseys! / have more blue in their uniform. i feel like they would look really good but everytime they unveil a uniform it sucks

Did you create the Beacon and Guardian logos? The jerseys are good, particularly the badge for New York. I don't particularly care for monochrome jerseys but different strokes. The Olympiques logos might not show up well, it's hard to tell with the shine EA put on the helmets.

Yes, all the logos I used so far are completely original and came from my brain. As I said before, the Beacons one was done for the Maine D-League team back before they became the Red Claws. I didn't realize how close the colors of the Olympiques were until I uploaded them and EA picked their colors out. I might go back into that one and make the Maroon darker.

here are a couple of my designs

Roger Williams University Hawks

Roger Williams! My little brother is going there next year and we are going down for some freshman orientation type thing in a couple weeks. Looks good, man. I really like that color combo.

here are a couple of my designs

Roger Williams University Hawks

Roger Williams! My little brother is going there next year and we are going down for some freshman orientation type thing in a couple weeks. Looks good, man. I really like that color combo.

haha, i go there for Architecture. Its nice but we are D3 in everything but Sailing (DI ranking in the the top 10) and we don't have a football team.

Archived