Heatley wants out

charger77

I wouldn't mind the Ducks to take him.

Giguere or Hiller plus whatever else (draft picks, random roster player, cash, etc.) for Heatley.

Heatley can play with Getzlaf/Perry or on the opposite wing of Teemu Selanne.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

If you send giguere and another player both teams win. Ottawa gets a legit goalie and its a good cap move for the Ducks!

-Dan

So, then what happens to Pascal Leclaire and Brian Elliott?

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

To Ottawa: Cory Schneider, Kevin Bieksa, Mason Raymond

To Vancouver: Danny Heatley

Ottawa gets arguably the top goaltender prospect in the game, a rock solid d-man and a speedy foward with loads of potential. Vancouver gets one of the top goal scorer in the league. Just thought I would throw that out, probably not likely.

I'd much rather send Luongo out east and let next season rest on Labarbera's and Schneider's shoulders. If you're taking on 7.5 million, you'd better send more than 4 the other way.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

To Ottawa: Cory Schneider, Kevin Bieksa, Mason Raymond

To Vancouver: Danny Heatley

Ottawa gets arguably the top goaltender prospect in the game, a rock solid d-man and a speedy foward with loads of potential. Vancouver gets one of the top goal scorer in the league. Just thought I would throw that out, probably not likely.

Thanks but no thanks. We have our Goalie system somewhat sorted out for now, and we don't need any more d-men.

All I've heard so far is straight up trades for similar star players. One I liked was Heatley to Columbus for Rick Nash.

No way that would happen but the Jackets have the prospects to make a trade for Heatley.

6fQjS3M.png

The Wild need Heatley so bad it hurts. The price would be steep, but the PR benefit for the new regime would be most likely worth it under nearly any circumstances.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

The Wild need Heatley so bad it hurts. The price would be steep, but the PR benefit for the new regime would be most likely worth it under nearly any circumstances.

I'd say with Gaborik all but out of Minnesota, and precious little else that Fletcher would be keen to let go, Heatley could be had for draft picks and whoever is on the farm in Houston.

1st round 2009/2010 (I don't think they're traded out yet)

2nd rounder in 2010

prospect

par exemple.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

If Heatley is going anywhere out west there is only one team that fits, and that is the Kings. Why? Because they have cap room and they have a boat load of young talent and draft picks to trade.

to Ottawa: Nylander, Seabrook, 1st rd pick

to Caps: Heatley

make it happen McPhee.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

To LA: Heatley and 9th overall pick.

To Ottawa: Kopitar and 5th overall pick.

And to anyone suggesting Heatley for a goalie, forget it. We already have Leclaire, Elliot and Auld.

Keep dreaming. I figure you'll get the 5th pick, a young blueliner (Colten Tuebert), and Frolov; but you can forget Kopi, he ain't going anywhere.

I propose a three-way trade: Heatley to Phoenix for the Coyotes franchise then send the franchise to Balsille/Hamilton for an unlimited data plan on Blackberries for all Senators employees. :P

I saw, I came, I left.

And to anyone suggesting Heatley for a goalie, forget it. We already have Leclaire, Elliot and Auld.

Keep dreaming. I figure you'll get the 5th pick, a young blueliner (Colten Tuebert), and Frolov; but you can forget Kopi, he ain't going anywhere.

Yeah, that would work too. Throw in Tom Preissing too. He only plays well in Ottawa in any case and Heatley is a 2 time 50 goal scorer, let's not forget. Those don't just grow on trees.

thecatch.jpg

make it happen McPhee.

Seabrook? Do you mean Alzner? Because last I checked, Brent Seabrook plays for the Hawks, unless the Caps have a Seabrook that I dont know about lol.

What about...

To Ottawa: Patrick Marleau, Prospect or Draft Pick

To San Jose: Dany Heatly

beLEAF

I could do the research I suppose, but what types of things did Heatley say?

Regardless, I'd like to see the Blues get him. We've got the chips to do it. Dunno if we have the money.

I don't remember the quote verbatim, but it was to the effects of, "I'm glad to be in Ottawa, where fans truly appreciate the players and the game.".

I'm not arguing that Atlanta has a better hockey fanbase than Ottawa. But you don't dare toss out the "appreciate" word after you get a slap-on-the-wrist from the courts and the city gives you their relentless support when Average Joe would get time in jail.

We fully understood that you mentally couldn't play here, but thank the team and move on. Don't backhand the city and the team when your ass should have been jailed.

There's a reason why Heatley continues to get booed here (and I'm one of them!) and no other ex-Thrashers receive the same treatment. Heatley could learn a thing or two about class and character from the guy he was traded for.

make it happen McPhee.

Seabrook? Do you mean Alzner? Because last I checked, Brent Seabrook plays for the Hawks, unless the Caps have a Seabrook that I dont know about lol.

What about...

To Ottawa: Patrick Marleau, Prospect or Draft Pick

To San Jose: Dany Heatly

Keith, who is Brent's younger brother.

Yeah, that would work too. Throw in Tom Preissing too. He only plays well in Ottawa in any case and Heatley is a 2 time 50 goal scorer, let's not forget. Those don't just grow on trees.

Absolutely. Since Preissing is expendable now. I'll get on the phone with Dean Lombardi and have that done tomorrow! :P

Archived