Bills White Throwbacks

SizzlinSabres

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody at the NFL(or Reebok) is going to get fired for those officials uniforms. Man are they sick and not in a good way. :puke:

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

LOVE the white throwbacks. Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but the Bills will wear the white throwbacks 3 times (presumably @NE, @NYJ and @KC or TEN), and the Home Blue throwbacks will be worn once vs. MIA. That means we only have to be subject to their current road-white abominations ONCE all year!

The Bills have 8 road games, right? They will wear the white throwback for three games...what about the other five games?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

LOVE the white throwbacks. Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but the Bills will wear the white throwbacks 3 times (presumably @NE, @NYJ and @KC or TEN), and the Home Blue throwbacks will be worn once vs. MIA. That means we only have to be subject to their current road-white abominations ONCE all year!

The Bills have 8 road games, right? They will wear the white throwback for three games...what about the other five games?

Well either that's a miscalculation or there were "uniform schedules" released that says they'll be on the road facing home teams in white...

i.e. assuming they don't play in Miami at night, they'd be in their home blues...

But yes there should be 5 other road games accounted for.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

BTW, Marv Levy went to my alma mater-a tiny little college. Anybody know what it is offhand?

What, you don't know where you went to college? :P

:D :D

Seldom do I LLOL (extra 'L' for 'literally') at a post but I did at that one, even though I should have seen it coming a mile away. Excellent! Reminds me of my airline days, when some pompous ass would ask, "Don't you know who I am?" and all you wanted to do was pick up the PA mic and say, "Can someone help this gentleman? He doesn't seem to know who he is."

w2ep1u.jpg

It's ridiculous that they got the homes right and couldn't get the aways done correctly. That drives me up the wall.

BTW, anybody seen T.O.'s tv show? Surprisingly interesting, at least the ones that have delved into his family background. My wife recorded them basically as a joke but we've actually enjoyed watching them. Believe me, nobody's more shocked that I am about that.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Somebody at the NFL(or Reebok) is going to get fired for those officials uniforms. Man are they sick and not in a good way. :puke:

Are you serious? Those AFL Ref uniforms were quite awesome...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Are you serious? Those AFL Ref uniforms were quite awesome...

No, those could have stayed off the field...disgusting!!!

But if you're going to do the AFL throwback thing, you've got to do it all the way, including the officials' uniforms. The NFL should be commended for not chickening out on that aspect.

I was at a store today looking for a blue throwback Bills jersey (no such luck) but they did have a new navy Owens one on the rack beside a navy Lynch jersey...and for some reason the Owens jersey looked a shade darker when compared side by side. The Lynch jersey had the old NFL logo (with more stars) on the collar, the Owens the current NFL shield. Is this just a manufacturing thing or did the Bills change the shade of navy from last year to now?

btw, I didn't buy either one...

i thought they were both hideous, i like the Warren Moon era Oilers unis way better and the Bills they just need to pick a uniform and stay with it. I know the NFL has a rule about changing uniforms every 5 years but come on.

moss_moon.gif

i thought they were both hideous, i like the Warren Moon era Oilers unis way better and the Bills they just need to pick a uniform and stay with it. I know the NFL has a rule about changing uniforms every 5 years but come on.

These are special 50th AFL season uniforms, they're not changing permanently...at least for now.

I was at a store today looking for a blue throwback Bills jersey (no such luck) but they did have a new navy Owens one on the rack beside a navy Lynch jersey...and for some reason the Owens jersey looked a shade darker when compared side by side. The Lynch jersey had the old NFL logo (with more stars) on the collar, the Owens the current NFL shield. Is this just a manufacturing thing or did the Bills change the shade of navy from last year to now?

btw, I didn't buy either one...

now this is bugging me- on nflshop under 'Men's-Buffalo Bills-Performance Apparel' they have last year's Bills longsleeve shirt (top right for $29.99) and this year's version on the top left ($33.99)...and the 2009 version appears to be a shade darker when compared side by side, just like the jersey. Did the Bills change their "official" dark navy to umm, really dark navy?

NFLshop.com

Archived