Philadelphia over Green Bay

Minnesota over Carolina

AFC Championship

Pittsburgh over New England

NFC Championship

Philadelphia over Minnesota

Super Bowl XLIV

Philadelphia over Pittsburgh

Heh heh, you said Vikings can beat the Saints, heh heh.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Now for my playoffs

AFC Tiebreakers

Tennessee gets wild card because of there win over Miami

NFC Tiebreakers

New Orleans gets wild card because of there win over NY Giants

AFC Wild Card Weekend

Indianapolis over Tennessee

Houston over San Diego

NFC Wild Card Weekend

Minnesota over New Orleans

Green Bay over Arizona

AFC Divisional Weekend

Pittsburgh over Indianapolis

New England over Houston

NFC Divisional Weekend

Philadelphia over Green Bay

Minnesota over Carolina

AFC Championship

Pittsburgh over New England

NFC Championship

Philadelphia over Minnesota

Super Bowl XLIV

Philadelphia over Pittsburgh

Heh heh, you said Vikings can beat the Saints, heh heh.

They can. The question is, "will they?" And we won't know that until we get to that point in the season (provided those two even meet up @ that point).

Any given Sunday (or Saturday), anything can happen. THAT'S....why they play the games. :P

EDIT: Much to the surprise of absolutely NO ONE, Michael Vick has been "temporarily" reinstated by The Man. I'll say this much: I've said all along (to myself) that Vick was going to be reinstated; I'll also go so far as to predict that some team west of the M-I-crookedletta is going to take a flyer on this guy before the regular season starts. And it won't be the 49ers.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Adam Schefter said it, so you can take it to the bank:

This just in from NFL: Michael Vick reinstated on conditional basis. He can practice and play in final two preseason games.

-----------

Roger Goodell notified Vick today he was being reinstated on conditional basis and will be considered to be fully reinstated by week 6.

-----------

Key point to remember on Vick: Notice commissioner said Vick will be reinstated no later than week 6 -- so it could be earlier.

So yeah, Vick's back. Now the big question: Who's actually going to sign the guy?

The Orlando SunThunderKingRaysBoltsFish, probably.

Good luck to whoever does sign Vick. You're gonna catch holy hell.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Vikings will obviously be thrown in to the Vick sweepstakes even if they don't want to be.

I could see Vick in Houston backing up Schaub, maybe Arizona to battle it out with Leinart to see who starts after Warner retires

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

If the Vikes don't get Favre, they should really take a look at Vick. He'd fit that team, IMO. Plus, they're used to having a mobile QB with Tavares Jackson there, so it's not like the rest of the team would have too much to adjust to. I think it'd be a good fit.

-Waits to be rebuked thoroughly by Vikings fans-

I know I'm a Packer fan but my dad is a huge Viking fan so I can stomach them.

Vick goes to the Vikings there easily the top ''fun team'' to watch, you don't even necessarily have him as an everyday QB use him in the Wildcat and or Slot wouldn't be a bad signing at all.

Apparently, there were around 35 players in uniform at Eagles training camp today...

... and 75 media members.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Vikings will obviously be thrown in to the Vick sweepstakes even if they don't want to be.

I could see Vick in Houston backing up Schaub, maybe Arizona to battle it out with Leinart to see who starts after Warner retires

Read something on azcentral this morning where the Cards stated they were not interested in Vick as they have 2 quality quarterbacks

Read something on azcentral this morning where the Cards stated they were not interested in Vick as they have 2 quality quarterbacks

Matt Leinart?.... "Quality"?.... :lol:

6uXNWAo.png

Say what you want, but past couple seasons I say he has grown, learning from a great teacher from Kurt Warner and him conditioning himself to be stronger both physically and mentally, I do believe when Warner retires and Leinart finally takes the reigns, I won't be dissapointed. Wisenhunt wouldn't have kept him if he didn't believe in him.

I shuffled through the online rumor mill earlier today, and the general consensus is that Tennessee, Buffalo, Minnesota and Miami are the most likely candidates to sign Vick. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see him in purple now that Favre is officially calling it quits.

Sigs are for sissies.

The Eagles will officially have a new defensive coordinator for the first time in the Andy Reid era, as Sean McDermott will officially take the title, after filling in for Jim Johnson during the offseason as Johnson is battling cancer. Apparently, he will not be healthy enough to return to coaching. More on this later... it's likely going to be a pretty sad story about a pretty damn good coach.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=68210

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Got this list off PFT which is usually right on most things and Mike Florio has came up with this Anti-Vick List.

Atlanta Falcons. (We know it kind of goes without saying.)

Tampa Bay Buccaneers. (The Bucs have been silent since Vick was reinstated; they previously have said they aren't interested.)

Detroit Lions. (Pre-reinstatement.)

New York Jets. (Pre-reinstatement and last week.)

New York Giants. (Recently.)

San Francisco 49ers. (Pre-reinstatement and post-reinstatement.)

St. Louis Rams. (Pre-reinstatement, and possibly post-reinstatement.)

Dallas Cowboys. (Pre-reinstatement and recently.)

Washington Redskins. (Pre-reinstatement and recently.)

Houston Texans. (Pre-reinstatement.)

Indianapolis Colts. (Pre-reinstatement.)

Seattle Seahawks. (Pre-reinstatement.)

Buffalo Bills. (Post-reinstatement.)

Cincinnati Bengals. (Post-reinstatement.)

Miami Dolphins. (Post-reinstatement.)

Kansas City Chiefs. (Pre-reinstatement and post-reinstatement.)

Philadelphia Eagles. (Post-reinstatement.)

Got this list off PFT which is usually right on most things and Mike Florio has came up with this Anti-Vick List.

Atlanta Falcons. (We know it kind of goes without saying.)

Tampa Bay Buccaneers. (The Bucs have been silent since Vick was reinstated; they previously have said they aren't interested.)

Detroit Lions. (Pre-reinstatement.)

New York Jets. (Pre-reinstatement and last week.)

New York Giants. (Recently.)

San Francisco 49ers. (Pre-reinstatement and post-reinstatement.)

St. Louis Rams. (Pre-reinstatement, and possibly post-reinstatement.)

Dallas Cowboys. (Pre-reinstatement and recently.)

Washington Redskins. (Pre-reinstatement and recently.)

Houston Texans. (Pre-reinstatement.)

Indianapolis Colts. (Pre-reinstatement.)

Seattle Seahawks. (Pre-reinstatement.)

Buffalo Bills. (Post-reinstatement.)

Cincinnati Bengals. (Post-reinstatement.)

Miami Dolphins. (Post-reinstatement.)

Kansas City Chiefs. (Pre-reinstatement and post-reinstatement.)

Philadelphia Eagles. (Post-reinstatement.)

So like I was saying...some team west of the Mississippi is most likely to take a flyer on this guy--and alas, three of the four are not on this list: Minnesota (if Favre stays shutted up), San Diego, or--eh, never mind, I see the KC Chiefs at the bottom.

My early prediction: Mikey's gon' end up on somebody's roster by November, if not before then. (And to be perfectly honest, the mere thought of Vick, even if he's only close to what he once was, and Adrian Peterson in the same backfield is, well, pretty scary, to say the least.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Say what you want, but past couple seasons I say he has grown, learning from a great teacher from Kurt Warner and him conditioning himself to be stronger both physically and mentally, I do believe when Warner retires and Leinart finally takes the reigns, I won't be dissapointed. Wisenhunt wouldn't have kept him if he didn't believe in him.

Coaches don't make the call on cutting #1 draft choices making millions of dollars. They'd also probably take a major cap hit but releasing him. My point being Leinart's potential or actual performance has little to do with him remaining on the roster, at least at this point.

On another issue, here's a news story from 2021:

===

GLADIATORS REPORTEDLY COURTING FAVRE

Los Angeles, CA - The NFL's newest franchise, the expansion Los Angeles Gladiators, are reportedly considering Brett Favre's offer to come out of his sixth retirement to play quarterback this season. The team appears serious, having taken the trouble to confirm with uniform supplier Reebok that they can incorporate Depends into a pair of football pants...

===

Seriously, he's getting ridiculous.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

A team that intrigued me is the Patriots are really interested in Vick, I guess they just want reliability if Brady can't do the job right or gets hurt again.

Archived