Salejerseys.com

Oso

I know there was a thread originally posted by Charger regarding this and it was locked, so I wanted to revisit that thread.

By the looks of things, Lightinthebox.com no longer sells jerseys. Did anyone ever wind up buying off of SaleJerseys.com? What was the experience like for you, and were the jerseys complete knockoffs?

Texas.gif

I know there was a thread originally posted by Charger regarding this and it was locked, so I wanted to revisit that thread.

By the looks of things, Lightinthebox.com no longer sells jerseys. Did anyone ever wind up buying off of SaleJerseys.com? What was the experience like for you, and were the jerseys complete knockoffs?

I got a navy Tom Brady jersey at salejerseys.com. Shipping took about a week. Pretty happy with them. A very good knockoff for $45. Better than paying $80 for a screen-printed replica. But that's just me.

I got a navy Tom Brady jersey at salejerseys.com. Shipping took about a week. Pretty happy with them. A very good knockoff for $45. Better than paying $80 for a screen-printed replica. But that's just me.

Could you provide photos of your jersey?

On their live chat I have actually had the sales reps admit to me that they are either 1. High Quality Knockoffs or 2. Unlicensed (stolen) materials.

I purchased a Malkin jersey through one of these groups and am very pleased with it.

-Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Oh yeah. Give me a close resembled knockoff with everything stitched on for $45 bucks over a screen printed replica for $80 or one of those half and half replithentics which run $110-$110 any day of the week.

I know some sites and Ebay auctions are pawning off horrible knockoffs, where the crap is blatantly fake. I know with Jersey101.com, the fabric is a little heavier, but the only differences you'll notice come if you run over it thoroughly with a fine tooth comb.

I really like the one week shipment. Jersey101 took almost a month. Was the product a pretty close resemblence to the actual authentics? Got any pictures of the jersey you bought? Also, do you know if the jersey seems to run bigger or smaller? One issue I had with Jersey101 was the jersey ran small. I bought an XL and it was snug on me, almost like it was a medium.

Texas.gif

My bro's got my camera somewhere, but I'll post pics as soon as I can retrieve it.

As far as the details: the number font is exact. Sometimes, you see horrible knockoffs where the font is just a standard block font. Not mine. The font is accurate, as far as I can tell, and I nitpick the crap out of any jersey I buy, replica, authentic, or knockoff.

I take a size 48, and the size was pretty true to an authentic 48 jersey I purchased via NFLshop.com a few years ago.

Hope this helps.

So are these even legal? "Knockoff" I assume means that it's just manufactured by someone that uses league/team logos without legal permission.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

My bro's got my camera somewhere, but I'll post pics as soon as I can retrieve it.

As far as the details: the number font is exact. Sometimes, you see horrible knockoffs where the font is just a standard block font. Not mine. The font is accurate, as far as I can tell, and I nitpick the crap out of any jersey I buy, replica, authentic, or knockoff.

I take a size 48, and the size was pretty true to an authentic 48 jersey I purchased via NFLshop.com a few years ago.

Hope this helps.

Excellent. You have been a great help. Thanks!

I'll purchase one myself and let you all know my own experience with them.

Texas.gif

So are these even legal? "Knockoff" I assume means that it's just manufactured by someone that uses league/team logos without legal permission.

Probably not. I'm not sure how licensing works, or if designers get a small cut of the amount of licensed merchandise that is sold bearing the logos they designed, but I'd suspect that a message board frequented by professional designers, some of which have worked with the highest-level leagues, bragging about buying stolen or unlicensed merchandise isn't the coolest move.

Honestly, based on the nature of this board, I'm surprised that endorsements of counterfeit merchandise are allowed at all.

Not trying to be a Cardinal, but just saying that I wouldn't come on here and endorse buying fake stuff.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

i'm no expert at knockoffs, so can y'all help me out and say if this place is legit? 22 bucks for a baseball jersey is suspiciously low, but i don't see anything wrong with the pics (though I'm horrible at spotting details).

http://www.mlbjerseys.us/reebok-MLB-Jersey...te-Jerseys.html

I'm not very good at this, but from what I can tell the number font is off or the number is too big. The Rays, like the Dodgers actually have a white outline around the number on their white jerseys. Also, the last name is smashed too close together.

I found this to help you out

61-05161-5-P.jpg

PvO6ZWJ.png

Probably not. I'm not sure how licensing works, or if designers get a small cut of the amount of licensed merchandise that is sold bearing the logos they designed, but I'd suspect that a message board frequented by professional designers, some of which have worked with the highest-level leagues, bragging about buying stolen or unlicensed merchandise isn't the coolest move.

Honestly, based on the nature of this board, I'm surprised that endorsements of counterfeit merchandise are allowed at all.

Not trying to be a Cardinal, but just saying that I wouldn't come on here and endorse buying fake stuff.

How is it any different then girls buying knock off Coach bags, or the tanning salon my girlfriend goes to selling Ed Hardie items?

-Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

How is it any different then girls buying knock off Coach bags, or the tanning salon my girlfriend goes to selling Ed Hardie items?

-Dan

You're saying that one crime is OK because it's similar to another crime? I'm not sure the judge would buy that one.

It's not different. It's wrong in all cases.

HOWEVER, I'm not going to stand here and tell you that you're a bad person, or shouldn't do it, etc.

What I AM going to say is that I think that it's not cool (at least IMO) to discuss purchasing knock-off items on a board that is frequented with pro designers, and aspiring young designers, who in at least a little way are part of the "victims" of this "industry".

As sales of fake and knock off items rise, the value of the officially licensed gear falls, which has a direct impact on how much teams spend on their logos / designs, and how much they pay their designers, and how much of a cut from merch. these designers get.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

What's with this?

20089131562813223.jpg

I don't see an F on this

T1_0103_jonesdrew.jpg

That happens on nflshop.com. When you customize an authentic to say "JONES-DREW" for some reason the hyphen isn't recognized and for some reason an "F" is put in its place. Also, when not choosing and existing player and number, if you include a hyphen in the name this message is given: "Your current entry cannot be processed. Limit name entries to the following acceptable characters: capital A-Z; spaces. Please create a new entry." I think this is stupid because you can't even get a Rodgers-Cromartie Cardinals jersey, and when you select BenJarvus Green-Ellis Patriots jersey it only says "GREEN" on the back.

I'd love to tell everyone how bad it is to support bootleg merchandise, but hell, I love Canal Street too much, so who am I to judge?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I'd love to tell everyone how bad it is to support bootleg merchandise, but hell, I love Canal Street too much, so who am I to judge?

Nobody's judging. Just saying this isn't the place to brag about getting fake crap.

Think about it - we have a thread dedicating to "exposing" eBay counterfeiters. A thread started by CC himself. It's very contradictory to the mission of the site if there's threads supporting and endorsing counterfeiting.

Archived