NFL on CBS

cmm

They should incorporate an asterisk in that logo, with the note reading "Not consecutive."

it should read, "Thank you very much FOX"!

speaking of that NFL on FOX should have a 15th anniversary

I think MNF have a 40th anniversary logo

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

I hope it's the guy in Houston giving the finger to the camera. Superimposed over a sweaty, desperate Dennis Miller.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

I hope it's the guy in Houston giving the finger to the camera. Superimposed over a sweaty, desperate Dennis Miller.

I'm hoping the brown paper bag wearing Aint's I mean Saints fans posing for the camera

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

I'm hoping the brown paper bag wearing Aint's I mean Saints fans posing for the camera

The last team I would associate with Monday Night Football is the Saints. They've played on MNF maybe six times in the team's 40 year history.

6uXNWAo.png

The last team I would associate with Monday Night Football is the Saints. They've played on MNF maybe six times in the team's 40 year history.

21...and this is through 2005:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2271670

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

How about the logo be a silhouette of that guy that jumped off the stairs to catch a field goal? :D

sportsbanner-single.jpg

MNF 40

MNF40logo.jpg

I like the use of the yardline in the logo, though it may look more like a ruler as opposed to a field.

It's not supposed to look like a ruler. The short yard lines don't touch the sidelines.

nfl.jpg

I saw, I came, I left.

MNF 40

MNF40logo.jpg

I like the use of the yardline in the logo, though it may look more like a ruler as opposed to a field.

It's not supposed to look like a ruler. The short yard lines don't touch the sidelines.

nfl.jpg

I am well aware of that, but it looks more like a ruler because of the width of it. They should have made it wider or at an angle to reflect that better. As it stands now it looks more like a ruler to me. I realize that they are trying to reference the field, but I think they missed.

Archived