2009-2010 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its kind of important for West Coast teams to get in as much travel and games as early as possible. What with the closest team being 700km away. Vancouver has the worst travel schedule in the league most of the time and taking six days between games in an Olympic year with a compressed schedule is absurd.

map_of_team_cities.gif

Lanover, Greensboro, and Columbus? haha how old and accurate is this map? Those three cities never all had teams playing at the same time right? lol

How about the "EASTEN" [sic] Conference?

Anyway, I was @ the Devils/Thrashers match in Newark tonight...Thrashers have a nice fast squadron it seems. I could only name players on one hand (Kovalchuk, Reasoner, Afinigenov, Kubina) but I was still impressed by the effort they brought forth. Also, Brodeur was out of position quite a bit tonight, and obviously didn't have a good night...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Can NEW.ERA.PANDA please post about the Flames 5-0 lead over Vancouver. The Canucks could use some luck.

Not going down that road tonight and plus I was at the Game.

Flames dominated that game up until with about 10 minutes to go and most flames fans are still waiting for that one game where you can say they played a full 60 minutes without sitting in their shell and letting the other team fight back.

Urgency could be the cause of the Canucks finally waking up late in the game but I'm going to lean with the Flames not yet putting the skate to the throat but can't complain this was easily the best game by Calgary all season.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Pardon my ignorance (?), but if a player has 2 goals already, doesn't score for the rest of the game. the game goes into the shootout, and said player scores again, I believe it's not a hat-trick. I noticed Caps fans throwing hats on the ice after he did this.

Pardon my ignorance (?), but if a player has 2 goals already, doesn't score for the rest of the game. the game goes into the shootout, and said player scores again, I believe it's not a hat-trick. I noticed Caps fans throwing hats on the ice after he did this.

Shootout goals don't count, not even the game-winning goals. Wasted hats.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The fans must be new to hockey.

The fans must be new to hockey.

dude, i cant even defend them. that was just ridiculous.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Pens are off to a hot start. If only those damn Rangers would lose, we could be #1. Not that it matters this early, but it would just feel really cool to be #1 for once.

Fleury going 7-0 really helps my XHL team.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

Guess I'll be making a shirt that says "I survived the Leafs' 0-6-1 start to the '09-'10 NHL Season". Keep in mind, the number could grow. ;)

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Pens are off to a hot start. If only those damn Rangers would lose, we could be #1. Not that it matters this early, but it would just feel really cool to be #1 for once.

Fleury going 7-0 really helps my XHL team.

The Penguins did win the Cup last season, right?

Archived