2009-2010 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

Strange for the Sharks:

Game 1: 5 goals given up against the sh***y Avalanche

Game 2: 1 goal given up against the pretty good Ducks

Game 3: 6 goals given up against the average at best Kings

I am still scratching my head right now.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who thinks the Coyotes will still miss the playoffs even after shuting out the Penguins in Pittsburgh?

Seriously, this team is notorius of starting hot and ending the seasos ice cold. (No pun intended.)

Am I the only one who thinks the Coyotes will still miss the playoffs even after shuting out the Penguins in Pittsburgh?

Seriously, this team is notorius of starting hot and ending the seasos ice cold. (No pun intended.)

Have faith, now that Wayne is gone, I think the team will improve greatly.

Have faith, now that Wayne is gone, I think the team will improve greatly.

It's not Wayne's fault the players are bad. There's only so much a coach can do with bad players. For as much as people want to blame coaches, it's up to the players to execute and it's 90% of the time, the players fault they lose. If you've ever been a coach, you know this is true. Watching the Purdue-Notre Dame game, was that 10% of the time where the coach royally screwed up by calling a time out at the end allowing Notre Dame to get time run their offense as opposed to scrambling for a couple plays.

Hopefully silenced the haters with a decisive 7-1 victory.

Montreal's D just looked awful during the game...

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Montreal had a D last night? :D

Kesler's goal was insane. Neither defenseman looked particularly interested in stopping him from heading for the net.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Kesler's goal was insane. Neither defenseman looked particularly interested in stopping him from heading for the net.

With the loss of Markov and, dare I say, O'Byrne, they just look slow. Gill and Mara are big cement blocks, and Weber is still lacking defensively.

In all fairness, Kesler's deke was awesome. I can recognize a beautiful goal and that was one. Sweet feed from Edler, too. I'll try to add that deke to my skillset :)

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

With the loss of Markov and, dare I say, O'Byrne, they just look slow. Gill and Mara are big cement blocks, and Weber is still lacking defensively.

In all fairness, Kesler's deke was awesome. I can recognize a beautiful goal and that was one. Sweet feed from Edler, too. I'll try to add that deke to my skillset :)

Henrik's goal on the giveaway/line change was pretty sweet, too.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

In case folks were wondering, the Coyotes do have a local TV deal in place: Fox Sports Net Phoenix.

Also, the Thrashers remain perfect, winning in St. Louis 4-2. They've picked up right where they left off the end of last season: playing solid hockey.

He is such a beast.

Sabres are looking pretty impressive. They toughened up with a few young guys (Ellis and Myers) and have another local boy on the team (Tim Kennedy along with Patrick Kaleta) I can see them doing much better this season, they should make the playoffs easily if they keep this play up.

saBS.png

Archived