The 5

In 5..4..3..2..1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, ok... less meta, more football.

And, yes, it would be ideal to do this as one thread. I can even merge the first two weeks' threads.

But, seriously, less vendetta and spite, more ranking. Or something.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

If you can merge the 2 that would be nice. Just wondering if you could also change the description weekly... week 1...week 2 and so on .BTW JQK just trying to be constructive, Go shove a gray facemask up your ass.

Here's something truly constructive. YOU have the ability to change the description weekly by editing your first post.

Cool. We have merger, and I edited the first week 2 post to denote the change of focus.

Now play nice, y'all.

(Oh, and... yes, JQK, they do. :) )

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Jumping in again a little early this week because no matter who wins between the Packers and Vikings on Monday Night it won't change The 5 IMO of course.

1.Giants

2.Colts

3.Saints

4.Broncos

5.Patriots

Jets just edged out even though they beat the Pats head to head a few weeks back I think Sanchez showed a little bit of his rookie weakness this week on the road in his first real test in a hostile environment.

Vikings I'm still not buying

The 49ers will have to just keep proving themselves for now.

The Bengals still don't strike me as Elite.

Jets just edged out even though they beat the Pats head to head a few weeks back I think Sanchez showed a little bit of his rookie weakness this week on the road in his first real test in a hostile environment.

So the Jets beat the Patriots in a game that apparently wasn't a real test, lose against a team clearly amongst this years elite teams, on the road, and the Patriots are still ranked better than the Jets. Not following the logic there.

(Though I agree the Jets performance this week is a cautionary tale about starting rookie QBs mind).

**this post has been part of Saintsfan's continuing campaign against homer picks on CCSLC :D **

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Since Monday Night's game has no effect on the Bottom 5, so here you go:

5. Titans (LW: NR)

4. Bucs (LW: 3)

3. Chiefs (LW: 5)

2. Rams (LW: 4)

1. Browns (LW: 2)

Dropped Out: Redskins (LW: 1)

Let's see if the Browns can hold onto the #1 spot against Buffalo next week. Though anything is possible with the way both teams have played this season.

Archived