New Jersey Devils Alternate Concept

Nick 1733

It's a nice try but...

I really hate to be the devil's advicate here (no pun intended), but that logo looks too much like a tulip... you know... the flower... than a pitchfork, especially with the fancy NJ script. I'm also not a big fan of that jersey design.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

i see the edit and i love it- not just two other things to make this perfect

make that angular design that is the main design of the jersey rounded to math the logo, also lets see the end of the sleeves and the bototm of the jersey- those designs take up a little more space

for the logo- much much better

but that point at the bottom should be made longer and a little more rectangular

also- id love to see what kind of numbers u come up with to match that NJ font

signature.gif

two words: wooden shoes

two more words: clockwork black

no offense sy, and no offense skater. that NJ logo looks like something they'd put on a wooden shoe or a dutch soccer jersey(no offense to Holland either, i wanna go there one day and come back with said footwear) :D . not half bad, but it doesn't seem like something you'd slap on a hockey sweater.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

no offense sy, and no offense skater. that NJ logo looks like something they'd put on a wooden shoe or a dutch soccer jersey(no offense to Holland either, i wanna go there one day and come back with said footwear) :D

No offense taken. That logo is like an old, crazy uncle that you're not even completely sure you're related to, but at some point, showed up and never left. You keep him around because he takes good care of the flower beds, and because you're pretty sure you're the closest thing to a relative he's got.

After that, the metaphor breaks down. Well, it actually broke down 5 minutes ago, I just got too involved with the old, crazy uncle story.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

That logo (herin referred to as "Sy's Uncle") definitely looks flowery. I can tell it's the New Jersey Devils, but it doesn't feel New Jersey Devils.

I wouldn't worry too much about the logo.. it's the sleeves that are killing me. Assuming that the back follows the same pattern... those are going to look pretty busy, especially from up in the cheap seats.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Trident logos dont work see the Seattle Mariners 1977-1986.

It just does not look right and when you look at what teh Devisl have now any alterante will have to have teh same standards as one of teh best unis in the NHL.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived