Who Will Win The West?

nitroseed

Who will win the Western Conference in the Stanley Cup Playoffs?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd love to see the Flames or Canucks win, just to continue on with the whole "send the Cup home" thing..... but then I think about... I never liked either team. So they're out.

And Nashville winning is sacreligious. So they're out.

I picked the Blues 5 out of the last 6 years. They missed the boat evey time. There's no Blues boat this yeat. They're out too.

Dallas? Oh no, no, never. Someday I'll launch ihatedallasprosports.com. Can't have them in it... So they're out.

And then there were three.

I'll make this easy... the Sharks still taste like an expansion team to me, perhaps it's those sissy teal unis.... OK, I'm kidding, but I wanted to insult at least one team today. They've got a shot, but I'm not pulling for them yet. They're out.

The Avs. Hmmm, I rooted for Ray Borque to win his Cup. That was once. They still keep winning, though. Bah, I'm tired of it.... out!

I guess that leave the Red Wings. Sometimes I love them, sometimes I hate them. I've been hating on them this year, but that hasn't stopped them. Any team that can play through me hating them must be the real deal.

I pick the Wings.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

The I picked the Canucks. I just gotta love an underdog, putting what happened aside, they have the tools to surprise alot of people.

Besides them, I gotta think Colorado and Calgary. They both have that neccisary ingredient for playoff success; a hot goalie. Aebesher has proved he can be a big time guy, and Kiprisof (sp) has just had a break out season. Plus the fack that the Calgary fans are going to be HOT seeing their Flames in the post season again, the west is going to be interesting

The Blues are finally back on track and playing their best hockey all year. Osgood is on a major hot streak, the D is playing great, and the O is getting enough chances. I think in San Jose we have a favorable first round match up. I think we can go all the way this year. Plus, MacInnis MAY come back.

I'd love to see it be the Flames--and they;'d need hot goaltending and a top notch effort from Iggy--with all the rest playing up to speed too--and most importantly playing as a team--having said that though I believe it will be the Stars--why? because so many people sdiscount them, they may be able to sneak up on other teams--as far as opponents for the playoffs, the team I least want to see the Flames play is Dallas. They have all the ingredients...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I'm picking Calgary... they're going ride Kiprusoff's incredible goaltending ala Anaheim 2003

Hey I won't complain if you're right and I'm wrong--my heart says Flames--my head Stars--my head's been wrong before...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I'm picking Calgary... they're going ride Kiprusoff's incredible goaltending ala Anaheim 2003

Hey I won't complain if you're right and I'm wrong--my heart says Flames--my head Stars--my head's been wrong before...

Ummmm....... never mind...... :D

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived