MiLB 2010 Changes

Blackjack76

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting. Couldn't use the Old English "C", eh? Those damn Reds. :D

Still, I'm not really feeling it. I don't like using the bold stroke at the bottom of the "C" - I think the logo is better flipped vertically.

4484126597_9f7e44c021_o.jpg

That reads as a much stronger "C" to me. Change the accents along the left side back to match the Tigers, and I think it would be a better cap logo.

Interesting. Couldn't use the Old English "C", eh? Those damn Reds. :D

Still, I'm not really feeling it. I don't like using the bold stroke at the bottom of the "C" - I think the logo is better flipped vertically.

4484126597_9f7e44c021_o.jpg

That reads as a much stronger "C" to me. Change the accents along the left side back to match the Tigers, and I think it would be a better cap logo.

I feel the same way. I was fiddling with the "C" while you were making your post.

82384857.png

:ninja:

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

cV8g6QqT.jpg

Random thoughts...

* The Mariners' trident-M (or, in this case, trident-E) appears to be at a 3/4 angle when placed beside the "verett" in "Everett". Therefore, for consistency's sake, the A and S in "AquaSox" might benefit from being angled, as well.

* The trident-E and S in the circular primary mark need to made larger. As it is, the trident-E appears to be barely larger than the other letters in "Everett". The S looks like a lower-case letter, as well.

* The sox logo is one of my favorite parts of the package, though I can't help but notice that it is inconsistent with the number of toes on the tree-frog.

Road_Fitted_300.JPG No matter what, this is one nice cap...

Oh noes, is that really purple and light blue? I thought we left 1992 in the dust.

*edit* they say it's navy. Then again, my monitor's like 15 years old.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I know it's just the old trident turned sideways, but I'm still gonna order one of these. Maybe a frog cap for the wife, they're pretty cheap for authentics ($24).

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I don't mind the upgrade on the type. But the tridant M or E seems forced. Brain from Boston has some very good points too. I would like to see the tridant E as an alternate hat and left out of the primary logo. Overall too busy of a logo.

Oh noes, is that really purple and light blue? I thought we left 1992 in the dust.

To me it looks like a midnight blue with aqua accents.

To me it looks like a midnight blue with aqua accents.

Yeah...it's supposed to look like this:

EverettAquaSox_HCP_2010-9999.png

Archived