Here's hoping for a Freeway Series!

barnes2000

Very nice. Welcome aboard. The addition of the stadiums is subtle but very sharp.

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll see it. Yanks in 5.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

quite nice indeed...one change i would suggest is matching the FREEWAY typeface to the SERIES typeface a little better; the perspective treatment is alright, but the actual letterforms being thicker in FREEWAY kinda bugs me. and yes to the comment that this would be a sweet-ass poster.

Dude, that's an awsome logo. But you forgot one thing, the graffiti. :P

I actually tried graffiti, along with more concrete textures and aging. It made it way busier than it already is. Some one suggested doing graffiti only on the Dodger overpass. I thought that was pretty funny.

-SB

ilightwhite.jpg

I would take the perspective of of the logos and just place them on their normally.. They look weird distorted to me.

I'm looking into this. When I first added them, they were straight. I figured wrapping them around the columns allowed me to make them bigger.

-SB

ilightwhite.jpg

Archived