Panthers Uniform Concept

dmhtfld

i agree... its a nice start. I always wanted to see the Panthers with a black helmet. You may want to make the numbers a little bit bigger, they seem a bit small. the only other suggestion i would have is, try carrying a similar stripe through the pants, jersey, and helmet. It adds a nice fluidity to the uniform. It does seem a bit plain. Also, try an addition set of pants - changing up the colors.

I think you have a nice base, just a little tweak here and there. nice start.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Ok, ok, I feel this concept, not bad at all. The first thing I would change is the number font. it's way too rounded to match the sharp slashing stripes of the shoulders and pants. The silver helmet with the all black wouldn't really look that great, think monochrome cardinals red with white helmet, it's really not good looking. Try a black helmet. Some teams pull off monochrome black really well, I think it might work here. I love the pants, and I love the shoulder striping. The butt wordmark is a no-no though, this isn't college, this is professional football, and it isn't a trend we need.

Yeah, but would the logo really look that good on a black helmet, considering the logo is black? It's easier said than done.

exactly

obviously you can change the color of the logo.

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Yeah, but would the logo really look that good on a black helmet, considering the logo is black? It's easier said than done.

exactly

obviously you can change the color of the logo.

the logo looks like grap if i change it to blue or silver

This looks alright, but I don't think you quite nailed this one. Like it's been said, theres no silver in the uni, and personally, I think you should add the Panther head logo back on the sleeve. Those black pants, however would look great if the blue stripe had a silver outline

yeah i think some sort of silver addition to the pants on the butt side of the pants... possibly going across the butt. it may seem a little bit too much like a college uniform, but it might look good.

i still think the black helmet would look the best... but would be a bit redundant since the Jags, Falcons, and Ravens already have black helmets, but i think it would look the best. I think if you are going to do a major redesign, the helmet needs to be modified a bit as well, even if you have to do a complete different logo.

i'm excited to see the future work.

Archived