XXI Olympic Winter Games

WJMorris3

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Lord in heaven.

What the hell is wrong with the US curling team?

I thought the San Jose Sharks were the ultimate choke artists, but this Shuster guy and this team are absolutely ridiculous

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Dear Lord in heaven.

What the hell is wrong with the US curling team?

I thought the San Jose Sharks were the ultimate choke artists, but this Shuster guy and this team are absolutely ridiculous

I'v watched all 4 games this Olympics. Shuster is so anti-clutch. 4 chances to win the game, but being 0-4. The women's team has no luck either.

I kinda REALLY want to pick up curling.

I'v watched all 4 games this Olympics. Shuster is so anti-clutch. 4 chances to win the game, but being 0-4. The women's team has no luck either.

I kinda REALLY want to pick up curling.

Exactly what I came in here to post.

saBS.png

Q-Are some curlers cute (regardless of team)?

A-Yes. Japan, (GER) Schopp only; and USA were cute in their own way. Our USA girls can go on Jenny Craig, though.

Q-Do I think more CX skiers/biathalon girls are cuter?

A- YES. Magdalena Neuner (GER) looked really cute. Uniform really cute; street clothes = cute. The are the best athletes of the games; they're my girls.

Great Britain's Eve Muirhead isn't too shabby...

article-0-07551483000005DC-926_468x278.jpg

That Slovenian chick who crashed into a ravine while warming up for the cross-country sprint before going on to win a bronze medal yesterday? She did it with four broken ribs.

If that doesn't deserve the this smiley ---> :notworthy:, I don't know what does.

philly.png

That Slovenian chick who crashed into a ravine while warming up for the cross-country sprint before going on to win a bronze medal yesterday? She did it with four broken ribs.

If that doesn't deserve the this smiley ---> :notworthy:, I don't know what does.

That was amazing to watch, to see her fall over in pain after every round and yet get up and go again and then get the bronze, and she had 4 broken ribs, amazing.

saBS.png

That was amazing to watch, to see her fall over in pain after every round and yet get up and go again and then get the bronze, and she had 4 broken ribs, amazing.

I was already kind of sick of hearing about Lindsey Vonn's bruised shin...but this REALLY makes me sick of hearing about Lindsey Vonn's bruised shin.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I was already kind of sick of hearing about Lindsey Vonn's bruised shin...but this REALLY makes me sick of hearing about Lindsey Vonn's bruised shin.

I felt the exact same way, Greg. Now y'all know why I wanted her to crash.

philly.png

You know what I've enjoyed most about these hockey games? Not only is any type of international competition cool, they're also doing it with less commercials & what I believe is a shorter intermission. These games are FLYING by. Amazing to see how quickly a game flows when they don't have a commercial break after every 3rd stoppage of play. :P

The USA Men are now 0-4.

I know this isn't in the 'Olympic Spirit', but, :censored: ING SHUSTER, AGAIN!!!!

Again?

I'm watching the Women's curling team and McCormick couldn't clear any of Denmark's three stones with the anchor throw. They are now down 6-4 at the end of seven.

Archived