XXI Olympic Winter Games

WJMorris3

Team USA has worn strictly white helmets regardless of jersey color for a while now.

Another interesting Team USA uniform note:

402208b4f7c443a672f2bcae94b51609-getty-95654984jm020_ice_hockey_da.jpg

USA's pants are just shells not new pants. At least here in Ryan Whitney's case. You can see his black pants with the orange stripe of the Ducks. I tried to look through a few of Bobby Ryan's pictures to see if that was the same, but it's harder to tell. Whitney's are riding up.

It could be worse they could be wearing Cooperalls

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Canada that is about as easy as it gets, Switzerland won't be nearly as easy.

... I think they will still be fairly easy.

I am not looking past them, but I don't think they will be too much of a challenge. The States just made them look good today.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Well Canada that is about as easy as it gets, Switzerland won't be nearly as easy.

... I think they will still be fairly easy.

I am not looking past them, but I don't think they will be too much of a challenge. The States just made them look good today.

Jonas Hiller can steal a game if has to but I agree I just think there is too much fire power for the Swiss to contain and Norway's goalies weren't the problem tonight for them that's why I believe if you catch Hiller on a good night he can cause you to have a fit.

The Goalies will decide this tournament.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Johnny Weir creeps me out but he is a hell of skater.

He gets the gold medal in weird. I wont be shocked to see him become some big Talk show star or something after the Olympic he already has a reality show.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

The Media Diva Lindsey Vonn is going to be going for Gold in Ladies Downhill in a bit. Here's to hoping someone from another Country knocks her off, Canada has some threats to medal.

The Media Diva Lindsey Vonn is going to be going for Gold in Ladies Downhill in a bit. Here's to hoping someone from another Country knocks her off, Canada has some threats to medal.

Heres a Prediction Vonn does not even come close she will not finish in the top ten then she will blame her shin.

In fact she wont come close in any even she tries. She is the 2010 version of Bodie Miller.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

I can't really put my finger on it, but Ms. Vonn comes off as a very unlikeable person.

If she falls short, then I can definitely live with that. And if she wins, well at least it adds to USA's overall medal count.

6uXNWAo.png

Johnny Weir creeps me out but he is a hell of skater.

He gets the gold medal in weird. I wont be shocked to see him become some big Talk show star or something after the Olympic he already has a reality show.

I am getting to be closer to be convinced that it is all a bit.

From speaking to his coach in Russian, to the clothing, to his skating, to his consistently declined to answer questions about his sexuality (while he does not have do disclose, but the mystery, keeps him in the public eye). Evan Lysacek, who is also the current world champion, is also a US citizen and gets no publicity. He is now in 2nd after short program.

Heres a Prediction Vonn does not even come close she will not finish in the top ten then she will blame her shin.

In fact she wont come close in any even she tries. She is the 2010 version of Bodie Miller.

Epic Fail! Vonn wins Gold by more than half a second. Mancuso Silver :flagusa:

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Spoiler tags are your friend, buddy.

Still don't like that she called a press conference soon as she got to Vancouver to talk about her Shin, NBC Will have a hay day for the rest of the week.

Also looking at what Sochi has to offer don't get all up in arms about Vancouver's weather. Sochi is a resort town in Russia with an average temperature of 10 Degrees Celsius in February so that will be fun to watch in 2014.

Yea God forbid the news gets out before NBC lets America know. I am sure that anyone here that has been to a sports site after the event found out. And this just in...The Saints won the Super Bowl...just in case some one didn't know. Buddy!

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Again... If you have internet access, cable televison, a car radio, or a friend who's following, you're gonna know the results well before it airs on the beloved Peacock.

6uXNWAo.png

This just in I suck at Predicting the Winter Olympics

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Again... If you have internet access, cable televison, a car radio, or a friend who's following, you're gonna know the results well before it airs on the beloved Peacock.

I hear the 96 Olympics will be held in Atlanta.

1zqy8ok.gif

Archived