XXI Olympic Winter Games

WJMorris3

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So on Friday it will be:

US vs Finland (Live on NBC @ 3pm EST and 12pm PST) and Canada vs Slovakia @ 9:30pm EST

Yea Live on the east coast.

It will be tape delayed until 3pm like it was today on the west coast. That 12 pm means nothing unless I want to watch the game on my computer.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

So on Friday it will be:

US vs Finland (Live on NBC @ 3pm EST and 12pm PST) and Canada vs Slovakia @ 9:30pm EST

It will be tape delayed until 3pm like it was today on the west coast. That 12 pm means nothing unless I want to watch the game on my computer.

No, NBC announced they'll be showing it live EVERYWHERE.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/nationworld/wire/sns-ap-oly-hko-nbc-hockey,0,29224.story

The biggest mistake of the Olympics... the mens 10 000m speed skating event where Sven Kramer was disqualified after a lane infringement cost him a victory.

Lindsey Jacobellis may be the Leon Lett of the Olympics, but Sven Kramer has become their Bill Buckner.

CCSLC signature.png

So on Friday it will be:

I say this every olympics, but I have no sympathy for those of you on the west coast. 99% of the time you get primetime sports at a reasonable hour. You get to roll out of bed on Sunday at 10 and NFL games are already on. Monday night football ends there when it begins here. Long NHL playoff games end before 2 am. For two weeks every two years you get the shaft, but the rest of the time you're living a charmed existence when it comes to sports coverage.

PvO6ZWJ.png

So on Friday it will be:

It will be live for the entire US

But StL Fanatic should get credit for saying it first.

qvxym9f.png
Many thanks to Discrimihater for making the sig.

What a show last night against the Russians. That's the Team Canada I've been waiting to see. Hardworking, alpha male, jackhammer. Merciless. Insatiable.

I want nothing more than a rematch with the damn yanks for Gold.

Very unfortunate what happened to Sweden. Perhaps that was the last time us North Americans will see Peter Forsberg in action. Canada now with a a very easy path to the gold medal game.

I am not sure about that, Slovakia has beaten Russia and now Sweden, it can score and is more than capable to beat Canada. It should be a good tough game for Canada.

qvxym9f.png
Many thanks to Discrimihater for making the sig.

We can just hand Canada the gold medal here, as it is obvious to everyone that there is no team left who can actually beat them.

Seriously, dude. This :censored: is well beyond tired. Stop it already.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Both Canada and The States will not over look the Fins or the Slovaks both have great NHL scorers the only thing the Slovaks lack in is in Goal and even in net they're pretty damn good.

This will be quite the Semi-Final Friday.

So if we can't get a Canada v USA in Men's Hockey we get it in Woman's Hockey. The two best Hockey nations on the Woman's side bar none. I will be watching every minute.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Both Canada and The States will not over look the Fins or the Slovaks both have great NHL scorers the only thing the Slovaks lack in is in Goal and even in net they're pretty damn good.

So if we can't get a Canada v USA in Men's Hockey we get it in Woman's Hockey. The two best Hockey nations on the Woman's side bar none. I will be watching every minute.

The Slovaks have one of the the hottest goalies in the NHL. I've witnessed him single-handedly steal about 8 games for the Habs. I really don't want to experience this from the other side.

1zqy8ok.gif

So on Friday it will be:

It will be live for the entire US

But StL Fanatic should get credit for saying it first.

Well THANK GAWD!

I stand corrected.

Too little too late to redeem yourselves NBC, but this is a very welcomed concession.

U-S-A!

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

The Slovaks have one of the the hottest goalies in the NHL. I've witnessed him single-handedly steal about 8 games for the Habs. I really don't want to experience this from the other side.

That's what I'm saying Halak has done so well that Carey Price isn't safe in Montreal. I was talking about how Halak isn't that group of Luongo, Kiprusoff and Miller of Elite NHL Goaltenders, but a win over Canada and a place in the Gold Medal game could really throw him into that group.

I'm terrified of these Goalies in this tournament.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Archived