College Baseball Concepts

Bmac

With the college baseball season officially starting yesterday, I decided to finally post some concepts for college baseball teams. Hopefully I can get many teams completed and posted soon.

We start with Miami. I wanted to keep things consistant here, more so than they currently do anyway. The U currently has 3 different themes going on, regular green and orange, the old english M thing, and the black taking over everything. I limited it to the regular green and orange, no black anywhere to be found. I used the alternate logo much more, including as the shoulder patch on all jerseys. Also I think the U logo is currently under-used, so I used it more on the hats. Hopefully everything seems tied together and consistant.

Home and road:

miamiuhome.pngmiamiuroad.png

Alternates:

miamiualt1.pngmiamiualt3.png

miamiualt2.pngmiamiualt4.png

*See Updates Below

Miami: Solid look here, you're pretty consistant with the numbers font and script. I don't however care so much for that particular nuber font, something more horizontal would probably fit best for this type of team. I'd also consider tweaking the NOB so that the letters are all on the same plane, and the 'y' and 'p' aren't drooping like that. Or, it could possibly be because of the fact that you didn't use all caps in the type.

And that secondary hurricane logo is hideous. It definately needs to be simplified.

Fresno: Love the font you chose, this works exceptionally well. That sleeve patch is also nice. I'm a little partial on this concept however, looks TOOOO muc like the BoSox.

Your grey jerseys look more like sand, but other than that not bad.

Oh and for the record. The font Miami uses on everything is called Newton(or newtown).

Miami's font is either called "Miami", "Canes" or "Dade", depending on where you get your jerseys customized.

The font itself is custom to Miami, and I believe it was designed by Nike.

It looks like a modified version of Handel Gothic.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I also say the first one. But why not the actual 'Canes wordmark?

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

• 1 month later...

Here is an update for Miami. First off, I transferred everything to a new template I made. The wordmarks have been modified, so have the names and numbers. The hat choices have been condensed, and the gray vest is gone. The Nike logo was added to all jerseys. I also put together a BP set for the Canes.

miamiuhome1.pngmiamiuroad1.png

miamiualt12.pngmiamiualt31.png

miamiualt21.pngmiamiubp1.png

• 2 months later...

This hasn't been touched in awhile, but I have done a few more teams in the past few weeks. I figured I would just post them here rather than start a new thread.

Texas A&M

Texas A&M has a pretty nice set currently, but it isn't as tied together as I think it could be. And Adidas kinda messed up their look with some wierd piping and whatnot...see here. So I simplified the jerseys a bit, and used the alternate logo more. Also, I reduced the use of silver to just the BP set.

TexasAMHome.pngTexasAMRoad.png

TexasAMAlt1.pngTexasAMAlt2.png

TexasAMBP.png

Archived